ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Chicago Underground
Post a reply

June 1st gathering

Sat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Someone plan something for friday june 1st before the martin o and josh h show at rotofugi, i will be in town again ready to hang with ChiSK.

Re: June 1st gathering

Sat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm

you DO realize that you should have told us to start planning back in february, right? :lol:

Sat May 26, 2012 12:45 pm

What a great show at a great place. Please take pics and post for us that are unfortunate & can't go!!!!

I wish I had wings and could fly places(without huffing vcolor)

Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 pm

sbbenhcs wrote:you DO realize that you should have told us to start planning back in february, right? :lol:

Oh this, so much, we are terrible planners. We will actually be leaving kinda early for Karaoke around 8. We've got a few more spaces if anyone wants to go!

Wed May 30, 2012 9:09 am

We're gonna be at Qdoba around 6, I know gross city, but it's quick and easy and my wifey can eat there. Then we will head to Roto, and then KARAOKE!!! What what!!??

Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am

i'm not gonna make it to this one... apparently "we" have a previous engagement with "our" argentinian friend, his croatian girlfriend
and his dutch roommate. (i don't know wheter to make a joke about the united nations or the international house of pancakes... so i
won't make either. you're welcome.)

Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 am

Working. Like usual. I'm actually switching to day shift in the Fall I think, so then my availability for normal-hours-based meet ups would increase. However, it is not the Fall. And I'm working like a mofo.

Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

I think I'm actually going to be able to make it to the opening. Hope to see you all there. :D

Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

This should be pretty amazing as usual.
I have a few paintings from joshua_jh
I really haven't seen much in terms of publicity but I'm pretty excited to see pictures from this show and hopefully a chance to get something.

Have fun folks.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

It was good times catching up with people, seeing some unexpected faces and meeting Martin. We'll have to do it all again in like a year or something like that.
Post a reply