ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

NWB's to the Office on Thursday Jan. 31 - Brian Flynn!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Portland Oregon: Just into my e-mail box comes news S7 commandant Brian Flynn will be present at the Office - located at 2204 NE Alberta. He is on town for his art show - Visible Innards. The reception is from 7 pm to 9 pm.

See all you local NWB's there!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:59 pm

damn why do I got to close tonight :(

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:01 pm

jocappy wrote:damn why do I got to close tonight :(

Jo - it is tomorrow night.........Thursday :roll:

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:03 pm

dr_tongues_toys wrote:
jocappy wrote:damn why do I got to close tonight :(

Jo - it is tomorrow night.........Thursday :roll:

I thought today was the 31st :) Still working late :( But will try to switch shifts...

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 am

i cant get anyone to switch shifts :(

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 am

so how was it anyone?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 am

It was fun. I am not sure if anybody else showed up from SB but I caught up with a bunch of old friends including Flynn. Nice prints for sale as well as the Mook and Toy Tokyo books. Some Ghostland figures and Visible Ghosts were there also. Show is up for month so if you get a chance to go see it - do.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:49 am

Didn't make it out. Went for dinner with the parents. But maybe I'll swing by sometime in the next month - it's close enough to my house.
Looking forward to Martin's show tonight though!

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 pm

98% sure i will make it to grass hut tonight around 7 pm/
Post a reply