ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

Re: MASK Meetup! (Mid-Atlantic Skull Krew)

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Looking forward to the meetup guys! Bring some stuff to trade- I like unpainted! ;)

Phil

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey everyone, I know this is very last minute but I was wondering about your availability next weekend (09/17)? The person who was giving me a ride won't be available to go due to (temporary) health reasons. I should be able to go by bus anyway but in the instance that 2 of the confirmed 6 can't make it I was wondering if anyone was opposed to moving the meetup to next weekend instead (or possibly 09/24)? With Toy Karma 3 no longer coinciding, we should be able to get more people to come out also

Please let me know what you think
-Kevin

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't think it would be an issue for me, but I'm one of the guys that that is not travelling to get to the meetup. I was looking forward to doing it tomorrow, but I can do it next weekend if everyone agrees to change the time. chime in folks! Russ- I suggest maybe pming folks to alert them of this possible change.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Well, if I don't hear an official word otherwise, I'll definitely be there at 1pm with toys to trade.

Can we get a final confirmation on whose going to be there for sure?

post up letting the others know!

Phil

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 pm

I pmed the others who were on the list, waiting for replies

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm sitting In a hotel in Philly gotta say I'm gonna be there

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Just let me know if anyone else coming down

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Ok, I'm looking up bus tickets

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 pm

You can reschedule for next week. Not a big deal. I'm just saying I'll be there. If peope want to show up they can not a big deal

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm coming, I just need to take the 5:30 bus back (does no one go from Philly to Baltimore by bus any later??)

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 am

Greyhound is a f ucking piece of s hit so I can't be there. I'll update with the full story later. I'm out 50 (28 for bus tickets plus taxi to and from station) and I have a backpack full of toys for no reason...no emoticon can describe how pissed off I am right now

Sorry to let you guys down..

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 am

Well I wont be able to make it either, I wasnt sure before but now I am. I can try for next weekend if anyone is down. I was looking forward to it too...

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 am

I'll be there- I'm getting everything packed up now. Sorry to hear you had some issues Kev, that fucking sucks. We can always try again later on. I hope you can get your money back for the ticket at least...
phil

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 am

I doubt I can because I didn't buy the "refundable ticket" that costs twice as much online

Is anyone interested in trying again next week? I will take the train if necessary - never using Greyhound again

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

I can probably make next week, work allowing that is...

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

We had a good warmup for you folks that missed it!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Russblue11 wrote:I doubt I can because I didn't buy the "refundable ticket" that costs twice as much online

Is anyone interested in trying again next week? I will take the train if necessary - never using Greyhound again

Megabus, dude.
I'm going to NYC Monday for $5.50, and home for $8.50

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm

I would have used Megabus, but the departing location is half an hour away and I have no car. Maybe I can take the bus to the location, but you can't always trust bus schedules...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 pm

bumping this... we should all meet up in Philly, drink beers, eat cheesesteaks, and watch awful movies or something.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:35 pm

psilo110 wrote:bumping this... we should all meet up in Philly, drink beers, eat cheesesteaks, and watch awful movies or something.

Did I mention I have my own DIY movie theater now?
20+ foot screen.....

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

i can supply beers... good company, bad movies, free beer, what more could you want?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Unfortunately I am in Florida (and terrible at planning meet-ups)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:29 pm

To the top!

http://www.thecolonialtheatre.com/2014/ ... e-in-2014/

Anyone interested in meeting up to see the 2008 Swedish vampire classic "Let The Right One In" ???

It is showing on Friday Dec 12 at the historic Colonial Theater, yes the same movie theater from that scene in The Blob.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Anyone want to get together & watch FILMAGE next weekend?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2417154/

We can view it at my hidden jungle lair or a remote location if you prefer.
Post a reply