ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

An open invitation to SDSK

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Get in your cars next Sunday and drive up to LA for what is sure to be a fantastic tradefest at TAG.

Re: An open invitation to SDSK

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:12 pm

damn i'm going up a week early.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

so bummed I am missing this I was just there damn if that drive wasn't 12hrs I would jump on it

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 pm

12 hours :shock: I wish!!! I drive 21-23 hours to go to L.A.! I wish I lived 12 hours away.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 am

mildew180 wrote:12 hours :shock: I wish!!! I drive 21-23 hours to go to L.A.! I wish I lived 12 hours away.

I once drove from Sapulpa, OK to LA. Longest drive ever.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

I know. I took that trip 3 times this year. Well I am a hour west of Supulpa. Still 21-24 hour road trips are no joke. When I drive out to L.A. I drive straight through. Me and my girl take shifts. On the way back we stop and stay the night in New Mexico at her aunts. I will be making the journey again this July.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Hopefully see ya there! trying to reschedule some appointments that day, so if I can I'll be going!!! Want to hear some more hammer fart stories and drink some beer!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Further enticement

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

mildew180 wrote:I know. I took that trip 3 times this year. Well I am a hour west of Supulpa. Still 21-24 hour road trips are no joke. When I drive out to L.A. I drive straight through. Me and my girl take shifts. On the way back we stop and stay the night in New Mexico at her aunts. I will be making the journey again this July.

New Orleans to LA & back so many times in car, greyhound, Amtrak. It begins to feel like some Sci fi living in a vacuum where time doesn't exist umm thing.
Post a reply