ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

white or heather grey?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 am

white shirt only now...BOOM!
35%
white shirt only now...BOOM!
65%

Total votes : 17

toys till death

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 am

UPDATE! shirts are done and in hand. $15 ppd GIFT ($16 if you want to do non GIFT payment) inside the USA and you can pm me with your address if you are outside for a postage quote. support the east coast krew! i will bring any stragglers to SDCC for sale. The back sounds way better and more japanese as "toy" than "toys".

for the hxc kids...thinking of doing a small run of these on white or heather grey to go along with the old rev chain shirt (the grey was very elusive). i know lask got a shit ton of support on their shirts so i'm hoping western mass gets some love too. i can do a pretty small run but need to get into the double digits to make it worth while. vote for a shirt color too. BOOM!
Last edited by devilboy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: toys till death

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm

The eastern Mass kids get no love?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 pm

dude i will get one im all about wearing any shirt that says shit like "toys till death" plus i love the edge reference

Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 am

wingnut0 wrote:The eastern Mass kids get no love?

how do we adjust and keep the first line split wit the "x" like on the shirt?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 am

it says toy, singular, not toys till death

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 pm

psilo110 wrote:it says toy, singular, not toys till death

Toy sounds better, similar to true.

Also just change it to east coast and all your problems will be solved and you could increase sales.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:20 pm

SO GOOD!!!! Do this, Toby!!! NOW!!! I'll give you money on Monday!!! I want a black one too!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 pm

what about

NEW X ENGLAND
SKULL CREW

It'll cover more folks and help to get these produced. just a thought.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 pm

i think we will do west x coast. life is too crazy right now to fix it but soon...soon...

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I voted even though I dont live in western mass.
I just couldnt resist. My western mass buds will scratch their heads when they see you guys wearing them for sure. I cant wait to get one of those "do you know what this is?" texts :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm

UPDATE! shirts are done and in hand. $15 ppd GIFT ($16 if you want to do non GIFT payment) inside the USA and you can pm me with your address if you are outside for a postage quote. support the east coast krew! i will bring any stragglers to SDCC for sale. The back sounds way better and more japanese as "toy" than "toys".
Last edited by devilboy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 am

Now that's what I'm talking about, east coast represent!

Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

UPDATE

a few S, M and XL's left if anyone is interested.

Thu May 24, 2012 5:14 am

Mine showed up today, took less than a week
Post a reply