ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

Seattle Skull Krew

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Hellooo? Is anybody out here??

Re: Seattle Skull Krew

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Shut up! you got Mark to hang out with all I have is Jakelarntz lol :wink:
Need to come visit you guys soon! :D

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Fuck yeah you have to bro. marks collection is fucking bonkers.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 pm

ill be up to see you guys soon 8)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

anyone going to emerald city comic con? Thinking of heading down for it, but not expecting anything in the way of toys.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

so your out here now?

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 am

Nope, I'm in Vancouver. Trying to work out if it's worth the bus ride to just go for Friday.

Are there a few of you guys in Seattle? I think there's about 3 of us Brainers in Vancouver. I would be down for a Pacific North West meet-up / trade fest at some point, doesn't have to be at ECCC.

In a place like the 'Couv, you're only Kaiju friend is the postman - and he's often reluctant to come in and help open your package : )

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

that would be cool i know there are a handful of us here in seattle.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 am

I'm new to the Seattle scene, But would love to get this up and banging. We can always host a trade fest at Hip Hop Robot. Maybe have a cook out.

I can say 100% coming from NY that it can be awesome to close the vast distances these toys usually cover. Alittle show, tell, & trade never hurt a hobby

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am

We will definitely have to do something at hip hop robot once stegoforest vinyl is ready.
The resin show was fun. We had live music and a BBQ.
Post a reply