ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

Miami

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Not sure this is even the right section(feel free to move if need be)

I'm taking my first trip to Miami. Any interesting kaiju/vinyl stores. Art galleries or interesting spots I should look for?

Thanks everyone for any suggestions

Aaron

Re: Miami

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Should visit Tate's Comics in Lauderhill Fl. about a hour away from Miami. A huge comic and collectable store. Has some Kaiju items (Marmit, RXH, Bandai, and vintage Shogun) They also have one of them KR shops in Miami (Meh..)

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm might have to give that a look into. Not sure how far away from Miami ill be traveling tho. And yeah kid robot not so much haha although I guess I could check it out just because I've never been to one lol

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 am

Unless you are dead set on visiting the KR store, I would definitely go out of my way to visit Tates. The place is literally insane. CHOCK FULL of stock. I spend hours there and would happily get lost for a week.

Highly reccommended. There is a bigger kaiju section than I would have thought, mostly older Gargamel stuff and some others, but still pretty small relatively speaking.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 pm

I'll have to make a stop at Tate's if I head down for Art Basel this year
Post a reply