ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
For everyone living out there in the wilderness
Post a reply

Wizard world Philadelphia 2013

Thu May 30, 2013 8:26 am

Anyone going to ww Philly this weekend? Anyone going as an exhibitor? Ill be there, I go most years... Hoping to maybe come across some sofubi somewhere! Chime in if you're headed down. Maybe I'll bring some stuff to show/sell/trade if I'm not the only one there! ;)

Re: Wizard world Philadelphia 2013

Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

I was thinking of going one day this weekend. I've never been before. Is it worth going? Was there ever a sofubi presence there in previous years?

Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

No, usually not. It's just a straight up comic convention. It a nice big comic convention, but ive never seen anyone with a table strictly for kaiju/sofubi. It's afun time if you like comics. Ill be down there with two friends (non kaiju collectors) but if you plan to go lmk beforehand!

Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

some of my coworkers are going, i am still on the fence.

Thu May 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Well last time I went I found a clear blue gojira, but there really is not any sofubi to be found.

All in all, its not to bad of a convention!
Post a reply