ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 pm

havingmysay wrote:
straightoutta..LOKASH wrote:
havingmysay wrote:when's the super 7/BASK my lil pony colorway coming?

I threw down a challenge and you never answered, WHAT GIVES? (www.WHATGIVES.com)

i'll cream you in a burrito eating throwdown!!!!

you. me. pokez. sdcc08. its on.

I want in on this challenge. What BASKer wants to throwdown against me (then, throw up)?

HMS vs. LOKASH
TURTLEGOD vs. ???

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:53 pm

All I gotta say is that y'all are lucky you're not up here in Seattle:

Yes, it does go past the lettuce...

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:54 pm

I love our brothers down south. they took me in as an honorary LASK.

all this tension is making me uneasy.

having said that, Pete....LET'S GET IT ON

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:47 am

Ha ha - this is great! Muton is like Sonny Barger of the Oakland Angels (LASK) beefing with the Berdoo chapter (BASK). The fledgling chapters are clamoring for attention. And the Gypsy Jokers (OWSK - Oregon/Washington Skull Krushers!) aren't even on the radar.

:twisted:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:51 am

Well, there is one difference. Sonny Barger wore pants under his chaps.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:52 am

xoconostle wrote:Well, there is one difference. Sonny Barger wore pants under his chaps.

Ha ha ha! Killing me! :lol:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 am

Keep your eyes open for the Canadian contingent coming soon - CASK. :D

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 am

...i'll go on the record and say right now I will out eat ANYONE...i'll out eat an opponent,throw up to make room for more,then out eat a fellow Krew member...i'll out eat any overweight dudes...any pregnant women...ANYONE!!!...and you better be damn sure that there is gonna be meat in my burritos...carne asada=mmmmmmm!

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm

I can't believe noone even acknowledged my big loving burrito...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm

hillsy11 wrote:I can't believe noone even acknowledged my big loving burrito...

Thats a big burrito!

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 pm

xoconostle wrote:Well, there is one difference. Sonny Barger wore pants under his chaps.

What a wuss (whatever that means)

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:53 pm

hillsy11 wrote:All I gotta say is that y'all are lucky you're not up here in Seattle:

Yes, it does go past the lettuce...

Ah..the wet burrito. That thing looks great.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Thats a big burrito!

thats what she said

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:08 pm

havingmysay wrote:
havingmysay wrote:when's the super 7/BASK my lil pony colorway coming?

I threw down a challenge and you never answered, WHAT GIVES? (www.WHATGIVES.com)

i'll cream you in a burrito eating throwdown!!!!

I'm Down for this!!!!mmmmmm......burrito

Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm down for a burrito contest as well.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:54 am

:lol:

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:09 am

havingmysay wrote:

Thats a big burrito!

thats what she said
Beat me to it. :(

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:31 am

cant we all just get along and hang out in S7 together, oh wait no cuz S7 is up here and LASK is all the waaaaay down in la, awww too bad :twisted:

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:46 am

...next time S7 has a pretty good event going on i'll make it up...i was was up there for the RxH/Lil Japan show and it was great...the only people who really came up and chatted to me in depth(at that time i was a noobie...and i still feel like one now)was Kirkland,Jeremy,and Hiro...i talked to others but those 3 made me feel welcomed and definitely made it a better experience for me for it was my first time at S7...thanks guys...

...last time i was up there i only met up with S7 workers(Hiro,Alex,and Joe)but the experience was equally as refreshing and a great time...

...hope to go up again but i have no car so I might have to take the 13 hour Greyhound again...it was worth it the last time so I don't see why i won't do it again...

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:32 am

ikkashinju wrote:...next time S7 has a pretty good event going on i'll make it up...i was was up there for the RxH/Lil Japan show and it was great...the only people who really came up and chatted to me in depth(at that time i was a noobie...and i still feel like one now)was Kirkland,Jeremy,and Hiro...i talked to others but those 3 made me feel welcomed and definitely made it a better experience for me for it was my first time at S7...thanks guys...

...last time i was up there i only met up with S7 workers(Hiro,Alex,and Joe)but the experience was equally as refreshing and a great time...

...hope to go up again but i have no car so I might have to take the 13 hour Greyhound again...it was worth it the last time so I don't see why i won't do it again...

I hope you can make it up again Rich, I had a good time when you dudes came up.
Post a reply