ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Is anyone else seeing Master-Blaster when they look at that pic?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:45 pm

havingmysay wrote:from the pic above it looks like richard is getting rear admiraled.

all this talk seems appropriate for the SF/Bay Area forum

seriously?

where are the thought police now atease?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Let's chill. I know Scott, and he isn't a homophobe - he's just winding teh BASKers up.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:55 pm

uberboy wrote:
havingmysay wrote:from the pic above it looks like richard is getting rear admiraled.

all this talk seems appropriate for the SF/Bay Area forum

seriously?

where are the thought police now atease?

a thread full of uber friendly jabs back and forth between friends requires no police intervention

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:10 pm

i know. that was my point. i believe you aren't a homophobe. i'm sure you don't think i beat dogs.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

My cat likes to beat dogs... he's kinda twisted that way...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

havingmysay wrote:Image

Does Reno ALWAYS have to copy LA fashion?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:23 pm

xoconostle wrote:
havingmysay wrote:Image

Does Reno ALWAYS have to copy LA fashion?

as long as they are sipping a fine SF inspired beverage

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 pm

havingmysay wrote:as long as they are sipping a fine SF inspired beverage

SF stopped doing stupid girly drinks circa 1984. We don't do pink either, although it might be a refreshing change from the obligatory dominance of the color black in this burg. That drink looks more like ... Venice Beach.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Dude, I boxed and wrestled all through out HS, but Rich is a big dude! Ive also been knocked out by shorter guys than him, so I think we'll keep this a virtual fight(not to say I havent knocked out my fair share) :D PLus, Im a family man now! But, if Dickie goes nuts at SDCC and starts pounding people, Im now a paramedic, so I can patch people up.

Really, I started this thread hoping to elicit some Da Bears and Ditka esque responses.Like this-

So, 10 LASKers hopped up on HGH and PCP, with lasers for arms, VS one BASKer, who slept on the street in front of S7 allnight and is only armed with a satchel full of Anpanman candy toys,Who wins?

Da BASK!

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:31 pm

straightoutta..LOKASH wrote:Dude, I boxed and wrestled all through out HS, but Rich is a big dude! Ive also been knocked out by shorter guys than him, so I think we'll keep this a virtual fight(not to say I havent knocked out my fair share) :D PLus, Im a family man now! But, if Dickie goes nuts at SDCC and starts pounding people, Im now a paramedic, so I can patch people up.

Really, I started this thread hoping to elicit some Da Bears and Ditka esque responses.Like this-

So, 10 LASKers hopped up on HGH and PCP, with lasers for arms, VS one BASKer, who slept on the street in front of S7 allnight and is only armed with a satchel full of Anpanman candy toys,Who wins?

Da BASK!

Jeremy...you know I would never get violent with anyone unless I had to... I wrestled in HS too(200+ division)and I played varsity basket ball...what does this mean?-absolutely nothing...like discussed earlier,we are all friends just taking jabs at each other...i think it's fun...Jeremy,Scott,Bert,Carl,Kirk,etc...i consider all you guys friends and if anyone knows they know that I would only pound on anyone if they deserved it...having that said i would love to wrestle Jeremy in a match(no weapons...i don't need them)..and we can have Carl as the referee and yes we are talking about Japanese Death Matches!!! Long live FMW,Pogo,Onita,and the ever violent W*ing!!!...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:37 pm

I was in the 107 weight class....damn I gained a ton since then :D

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:41 pm

gatchabert wrote:I was in the 107 weight class....damn I gained a ton since then :D

...hey Bert...it's not how big you are it's how you use it...this can be said about most BASK-tards in other departments as well :wink: ..... :lol:
Post a reply