ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Da' BASK

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Okay, 20 LASKers with chain and whips( cause thats how they roll, leather and all that) vs one BASKer armed with a Zag and only one shoe on and he has the flu. Who would win?

DA' BASK!

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:36 pm

..c'mon jeremy...i like you...

let's keep it that way..

...cage match at the SDCC Lokash vs. Ikkashinju...fuck that let's have a FMW exploding ring match...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItvcj-Lyz0
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:52 pm

I don't know what you look like, but I certainly wouldn't want to be the person that would square off with Jeremy... he'd moiderize me in like 2 seconds.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Locomoco wrote:I don't know what you look like, but I certainly wouldn't want to be the person that would square off with Jeremy... he'd moiderize me in like 2 seconds.

...crazy booger...this is what I look like;
this was taken from a zine from the mid-west..i don't know who took the pic but I can say that it was taken at last year's Chaos in Tejas fest during the Gordon Solie Motherfuckers set. That's my homie Anton ready to pound me on the head...he did hit me so I jumped off the stage with with Anton still on my shoulders and soon he was on the floor...that show was CRAZY...blood,tv,records,flour,blood,a chain,nudity,blood,a ladder,drop kicks,body slams and blood...
here's my shirt after the show...
and these photo's of the shirt were after 3 washes in hot water and bleach...i'll wear it at the SDCC this year!

...and if you care i'm about 6'2" and 230 lbs....

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:21 pm

jeremy is too pretty to fight. especially with someone as ugly as richard ;)

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm

havingmysay wrote:jeremy is too pretty to fight. especially with someone as ugly as richard ;)

...hey scott...my shit ain't easy...it took allot of hard work and allot of fights to get my face to look the why it is...i can still use adjustments...who wants in after Lokash?...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:50 pm

truth be told, I wouldn't want to mess with either Jeremy or Richard....

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Jeremy has training to use an axe... I'd bet on Jeremy. :wink:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

richard apparently carries short crusty dudes on his back to do his fighting

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Locomoco wrote:Jeremy has training to use an axe... I'd bet on Jeremy. :wink:

...fuck weapons...let's do this the way my dad taught me,the old fashion way...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:59 pm

havingmysay wrote:richard apparently carries short crusty dudes on his back to do his fighting

...Anton is about my height and is as SXE as you and I Scott!...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:20 pm

so much male on male action being discussed here......

one might almost say it verges on the homo-erotic .......

Good work! :D

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:30 pm

from the pic above it looks like richard is getting rear admiraled.

all this talk seems appropriate for the SF/Bay Area forum

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:53 pm

...awesome ..it worked...brouhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Things must be pretty boring in LA for LASK to be so OBSESSED with the Bay Area forum.

:lol:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 pm

xoconostle wrote:Things must be pretty boring in LA for LASK to be so OBSESSED with the Bay Area forum.

just trying to add some credibilty to your forum. that's all.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 pm

xoconostle wrote:Things must be pretty boring in LA for LASK to be so OBSESSED with the Bay Area forum.

i'm in san diego just to get it out of the way..but it's my day off and all the laundry is done along with the bills...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:58 pm

I'm at work - anything is better than that - even BASK :twisted:

plus I am a sucker for good natured virtual gang rivalry, as long as I am hidden behind my keyboard that is :oops:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:03 pm

I guess I'm not very good at fake fights 'cause both you guys just cracked me up.

I wish we had some SD weather up here today but at least we've got easy access to S7. DAMN this secret release GID Obake Doggie looks cool!

Oops, sorry Brian. :oops:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Oh and FWIW when I told locomoco that I was "locomoco" at another board and explained what it means he said "that works too" but his name refers to Hawaiian food, not slang en español.

He is food, not something psychotic in someone's nose.
Last edited by Dean on Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm

xoconostle wrote:I guess I'm not very good at fake fights 'cause both you guys just cracked me up.

I wish we had some SD weather up here today but at least we've got easy access to S7. DAMN this secret release GID Obake Doggie looks cool!

psshhh... you are SO off the double secret list... :roll:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Locomoco wrote:psshhh... you are SO off the double secret list... :roll:

Wait a minute! I did not post that! (xoco puts on best Austin Powers face) ... it's not my post, really! Who put that post there?

So loco, trade you my BxH x Usugrow custom for putting me back on the list...

:?:

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:13 pm

xoconostle wrote:
Locomoco wrote:psshhh... you are SO off the double secret list... :roll:

Wait a minute! I did not post that! (xoco puts on best Austin Powers face) ... it's not my post, really! Who put that post there?

So loco, trade you my BxH x Usugrow custom for putting me back on the list...

:?:

hikaru and usugrow have beef.. this cant be true

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:19 pm

xoconostle wrote:I guess I'm not very good at fake fights 'cause both you guys just cracked me up.

...having Super 7 up their is a definite plus and believe I have thought about moving to San Fran(opening assistant manger spots at Home Depot)...and Like i said before I consider SF a home away from home...i got more friends their than anywhere else(other than LA of course)...but I would hate to leave this SD weather...right now it's about 80 degrees and on Easter i went to a movie and hung out at Solona Beach and Oceanside..it was beautiful 8)

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:22 pm

havingmysay wrote:hikaru and usugrow have beef.. this cant be true

Curses! Foiled by reality again! GID Obake Dog isn't true either but you knew that.

I can't seriously gloat about being near Super7. I mean it is great, but I find it impossible to come out of there without spending more money that I told myself I would. It's as dangerous as it is cool.
Last edited by Dean on Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply