ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:35 am

toybotstudios wrote:sweet..... i heart dolphins...!

Hahahahaha ... yeah, that shirt. :lol:

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 pm

1. whthalo- L
2. xoconostle - XL
3. toybot studios L
4. gatchabert - M (the tighter fit makes me want to get rid of the spare tire)

Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:10 am

ok, just went through all my shit....

slinging some goooooooodddd trade bait tomorrow. you guys better come with it..... :twisted:

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 pm

I had a great time today meeting up w/ everyone, lots of good trades happening.Kirkland, where's the pics?

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm

good times as always!! Although I think I was Shanghai'd by mangakben on one trade...... :wink:

pics up tonight..... :D

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:35 pm

dammit! got drunk last night, stayed up way too late and then slept thru this morning, oops! missed the ojo and all you guys trade shit, damn!

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Bummed I missed this. I can't wait to me you guys.

Hopefully next time

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Thanks Kirkland and Bert and Steve. Today's trade was a little more low-key than last time but we'll definitely do it again in awhile. Good to see everyone as always.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:14 pm

the face of BASK!!!!

good times had by all! Thanks Jeremy for organizing tradefest. We got our Ojos and Zags and headed for Japantown Mall and stole the tables from the Sr. citizens. We had 3 tables of mainly useless shit that nobody really wanted, but nonetheless, a few good trades were had.

Thanks to Steve for whipping up a few BASK shirts. Kudos to Jeremy for his BASK shirt as well. You know you're bad-ass when you have T-shirts!!

also welcome to our latest newb, T0fu who has given up his western ways in exchange for the alluring and mysterious new kaiju. He's a real cool dude with the hair to prove it.

Thanks everyone for coming out!!

Tradefest!!!!! l2r: coasterbear, t0fu, whthalo, gatchabert, lokash, xoconostle.

mangakaben says, You can't mess with BASK!!

gatchabert doesn't want you to know he scored an Ojo

whthalo can't decide which to eat; new zag or taiyaki?

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 pm

BASK looks like it has so much more fun than LASK. :lol:

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:01 am

Awww... I wish I could've made it... :cry:

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:03 am

Locomoco wrote:Awww... I wish I could've made it... :cry:

You missed a mini zag release?!?!

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:07 am

what is that fich thing in your avatar? i just assumed it was a random pic until i just saw that guy eating one in the photos above!

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 am

pickleloaf wrote:

what is that fich thing in your avatar? i just assumed it was a random pic until i just saw that guy eating one in the photos above!

looks like cake filled with bean paste

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:53 am

called a taiyaki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiyaki

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:02 am

Winu wrote:BASK looks like it has so much more fun than LASK. :lol:

I've had the honor of hanging out with LASK....good time as well!! Astro Burger with OG toy stories from Muton, kung fu flick reviews from Rick, honest trash talking from Scott and civilized banter with Pete.....!!!

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:16 am

toybotstudios wrote:called a taiyaki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiyaki

yum

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:57 am

Thanks for taking pics Kirkland. Part of the fun was all the shoppers stopping by and snooping at our stuff with interest. It's often the senior citizens who take the most keen interest. One lady said to me "I don't know what this stuff is but I know it's Japanese." Then she tried to sell me a raffle ticket. toybot really did have the killer loot although everyone had at least one cool thing. Jeremy had some RxH t-shirts that seemed to work well for trades. Always fun to BASK in the good toy karma.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 am

Great day to be out yesterday.
Good seeing the usual suspects along with meeting new member T0fu.
Thanks to uberboy for the awesome shirt.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Taiyaki is awesome, have at least two every week from Mitzuwa.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 pm

obviously youve never hung with superior folks

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:08 pm

That does it. No tie dye for hms.

:lol:

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Obvioulsy never been to a LASK gathering then. We actually smile and have fun....until talk turns to BASK :twisted: which it never actually has done, because in the first 18 months LASK were meeting up, BASK didn't even exist :lol:

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:56 pm

yo jeremy... you got something on your chin

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 pm

locomoto566 wrote:

You missed a mini zag release?!?!

Yeah, I agreed to help out my in-laws with some stuff around their house, so I wasn't able to make it. Luckily I was able to get one of the little fellas online. :D
Post a reply