ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Re: Does BASK NOT sleep?

Thu May 07, 2009 1:18 am

Sitting with a full box of custom-selected See's (yum), and large snoozy kittee. Have to complete some work tasks and surf for toys late tonight! :P

Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 am

I love how one of things that you "have" to do is surf for toys. :)
Mr. Humphreys wrote:Sitting with a full box of custom-selected See's (yum), and large snoozy kittee. Have to complete some work tasks and surf for toys late tonight! :P

Thu May 07, 2009 3:58 am

3:58 am: Lusting after all the Banderus that Hillsy11, Cralya, and Yuck! have posted (in Japan Toys section). See's almost all gone, work done (well, almost), kitteh snoring LOUD!, need toys, need moolah :wink:

Thu May 07, 2009 10:31 am

cats snore? kinda funny how this has become our own little twitter thing.

Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 am

Yes, cats do snore...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e ... RZI0IXI0Ds
:shock:
I've had Mr. H throughly checked out at the vet to make sure it wasn't an ongong sinus infection or cold. The vet says that some cats just experience a little more congestion, which leads to snoring (wish they made kitteh antihistimine pills :) ). But if your cat does snore a lot and loudlly, have him/her examined to make sure it isn't a viral or bacterial infection. Poor little volcano :wink:

Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm

my cat snores like an old man

Thu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Mine too. So cute.

Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm

This cat makes some weird snoring sounds :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZI0IXI0Ds

Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 pm

That's messed up.
Sleep Apnea cat.

Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Everyone going to the S7 show next week??

Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Just got in from ice hockey so I'll probably go to bed soon. I could not resist the temptation of Ube ice cream (soooo delicious).

I don't think I've missed a show this year at S7 so I will probably make it.

Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 am

gatchabert wrote:Just got in from ice hockey so I'll probably go to bed soon. I could not resist the temptation of Ube ice cream (soooo delicious).

Ube ice cream by Magnolia? Selecta? :wink:

Fri May 08, 2009 2:01 am

Since I'm waiting for stuff to load, this one's for you Grace:

Fri May 08, 2009 2:59 am

...this relationship is just wrong imo...tigers and lettuce just don't mix.
...but who am I to judge?

Fri May 08, 2009 4:26 am

REdYOdA wrote:...this relationship is just wrong imo...tigers and lettuce just don't mix.

:lol:
Stupid blog...hate having OCD.
Will finish updating tomorrow.
Bedtime!

Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 am

LASK dont sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 am

Joe wrote:
REdYOdA wrote:...this relationship is just wrong imo...tigers and lettuce just don't mix.

Stupid blog...hate having OCD.
Will finish updating tomorrow.
Bedtime!

Bedtime is for slackers.

Thanks for the pictures from last night Joe. They were good to peruse over morning coffee :lol:

Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 am

JAY wrote:
gatchabert wrote:Just got in from ice hockey so I'll probably go to bed soon. I could not resist the temptation of Ube ice cream (soooo delicious).

Ube ice cream by Magnolia? Selecta? :wink:

i've only found magnolia.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 am

tavaro wrote:LASK dont sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Let's welcome tavaro to page 2! :wink:
Joe wrote:
toybotstudios wrote:you can sleep when you're dead

For reals.
Sleep is the cousin of death.

atease wrote:Thanks for the pictures from last night Joe. They were good to peruse over morning coffee :lol:

And you're welcome.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 am

you got me joe, just tryin to catch up. :)

Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 am

Joe wrote:Since I'm waiting for stuff to load, this one's for you Grace:

Whoa!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: That is a NICE photo Joe! Does that mean you finally broke down and adopted a Leafman? :) Thank you for that great pic, sorry I wasn't around when you posted it. I've just returned from the dead--major flu attack (again!), temperature just got back to normal, eating (again), and surfing (again) :P

This one's for you Joe! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Cfg3sw ... re=channel
random humor! :wink:

Just got an email from my IT guy at work, one of my workstations, which had been acting very wonkily, has a fried mother board! :x They put in a new one, then the HD went bad, weird eh? :x Well, come Monday, I'll be reinstalling a system and all the software, but... they said I can have a newer faster computer soon! Yay! :P

P.S. Lots of good stuff on your blog Joe! Just catching up :)

Sat May 09, 2009 9:17 am

^^^
I think that's the most "smiley faces" I've seen in one post.

Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Oh! er... sorry! If you remember a Wadiefong on the Uglydoll boards, she used to post tons of smilies. She is me, but for such a tough crowd, I'd thought I'd start anew with my Kittee's name. ...whew! made it through without ANY smilies!

Off to see Star Trek. I hope I don't start coughing my head off, or we'll have to leave...

Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Mr. Humphreys wrote:Off to see Star Trek. I hope I don't start coughing my head off, or we'll have to leave...

So what did you think. I'm very excited to see this movie...I grew up watching Trek and all of the movies. I'm going tomorrow :D

Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 pm

REdYOdA wrote:
Mr. Humphreys wrote:Off to see Star Trek. I hope I don't start coughing my head off, or we'll have to leave...

So what did you think. I'm very excited to see this movie...I grew up watching Trek and all of the movies. I'm going tomorrow :D

I thought it was great.
I'm no Trekkie though.
My lady friend I went w/ also enjoyed it.
She wants to watch the series now. :lol:
Post a reply