ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Happy XXX Dustin!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am

Hope you're not too wrecked from last night. :lol:

Re: Happy XXX Dustin!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

HBD yo

while looking for dino photos, i stumbled on to this photo set (maybe NSFW): http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... rehistoria

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 am

great time last night. Happy bday D....

Buckshot Bar on Geary is the real deal. owner collects Jumbos and Tformers. Run Run Shaw Kung Fu playing on the tv. awesome

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am

Well, congrats on becoming and adult D-man!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Happy B-day, Dustin!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Haha...thanks, guys.

Had a little brain-pain early this morning but I'm alright now. 8)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

rhinomilk wrote:while looking for dino photos, i stumbled on to this photo set (maybe NSFW): http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... rehistoria

W...T...F... :?:

Where did this guy find all these hot women? And why did they agree to take pics with his dinosaur memorabilia collection? And why did Bill leave so many comments??

I feel like this is a coverup for a hooker service...

Anyway, happy birthday Dustin! 8)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Happy birthday, Dustin!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 am

good times with the fried food goodness and beer. happy birthday again dustin, hope the partying hasn't stopped! haha :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 pm

1.)happy (late) birthday
2.)dinosaurs and sluts, life is good 8) the one thing I noticed is most of them are wearing the same mini skirt... I hope they sprayed it out like a pair of bowling shoes

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Russblue11 wrote:
rhinomilk wrote:while looking for dino photos, i stumbled on to this photo set (maybe NSFW): http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... rehistoria

W...T...F... :?:

Where did this guy find all these hot women? And why did they agree to take pics with his dinosaur memorabilia collection? And why did Bill leave so many comments??

I feel like this is a coverup for a hooker service...

derail: this guy (don glut) makes shameless b-movies filled with scantily clad women. he was at g-fest a few years ago as he made the rounds to promote his latest schlock. i didn't know who he was then. i just looked him up on imdb; his credits include writing 130 espisodes of he-man and other cartoons from our childhood :shock:

back on track: happy birthday!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Happy Birthday! 8)
Post a reply