ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

San Jose Super Toy Show (Dec. 3)

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

That's right, tomorrow.

Anyone going? You guys in the city should totally head down into our territory and check it out.

Recommend showing up at 9 am for the early bird entry- gets pretty crowded once the main crowd comes in at 11.

Re: San Jose Super Toy Show (Dec. 3)

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 am

oh.... sounds like fun, fun.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 am

Damm that does sound fun! To bad I got to start saving for the Xmas. Have fun and please take some pix

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:55 am

You should go anyway! I hardly spend much there; it's fun just to see the random assortment of stuff and the denizens of the collector world.

There was a guy with a great selection of semi-worn die-cast and licensed vinyls (M1, etc.) last time.

Also: celebrity sightings- saw Funnyara in the bathroom and Eric Joyner had a table with his artwork.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 pm

I'll be there. If you have not been before I recommend paying the extra and getting in on the early bird. The line is horrendous if you wait for the regular opening time.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Great meeting up with you guys. ooze-it man is chilling with my grodies.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm

I hope i can go :(

Actor John Saxon is scheduled to be our special guest at our

DECEMBER 3rd, 2011 Collectible Show.

He is Best known to younger fans for playing Roper in "ENTER the DRAGON" and in the Horror Film "Black Christmas" , Gene Roddenbery's "Planet Earth" and "NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET".

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm

ButcherBrand wrote:I'll be there. If you have not been before I recommend paying the extra and getting in on the early bird. The line is horrendous if you wait for the regular opening time.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

fun show. hung out with Joe, butcherbrand and akum6n. saw vintagevinyl and clubtokyo as well

San Jose Super Toy Show 2011 by toybot studios, on Flickr

San Jose Super Toy Show 2011 by toybot studios, on Flickr

more pics and slideshow here;
http://www.toybotstudios.com/2011/12/sa ... -show.html

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Wow, serious and angry faces. It was fun, really.

Glad we were able to meet up, ButcherBrand- always good to see other South Bay folks.

K- thanks for not photographing me carting away my big Bucky O'Hare spaceship. :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

akum6n wrote:Wow, serious and angry faces. It was fun, really.

Glad we were able to meet up, ButcherBrand- always good to see other South Bay folks.

K- thanks for not photographing me carting away a bunch of Digimon toys. :lol:

fixed ;)

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes it was great meeting you guys. I was able to get 2 toys I wanted, yay.
Post a reply