ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Re: San Jose Super Toy Show is here again

Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:07 pm

tobor2099 wrote:Is this a good show for kaiju?

no

Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm

bannedindc wrote:
tobor2099 wrote:Is this a good show for kaiju?

no

Lets change that! I could be S7's small convention rep since I am selling at all the bay area shows anyway.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 am

Next show is Saturday. SHould be fun especially right before the holiday.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:07 am

San Jose Super Toy show Aug 16 -17 ( TOMORROW!)
I'll have a booth selling all kinds of toys , from Gargamel , S7, bearbricks, DC, Marvel, Gi Joe, Transformers, etc. I will also be selling some original resin stuff and some shirts Joshua Herbolsheimer and I made together waaay back in the day. Hope to see some local SB crew there.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Next time this happens I want to get the whole Bask crew to roll.
I want to roll deep.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:38 pm

bannedindc wrote:Next time this happens I want to get the whole Bask crew to roll.
I want to roll deep.

BASK should have their own booth , we can have a contest of slap for slap! Winner gets a mint on card Toxic Avenger and a signed and framed original drawing of Alex Z.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47 pm

straightoutta..LOKASH wrote:BASK should have their own booth , we can have a contest of slap for slap! Winner gets a mint on card Toxic Avenger and a signed and framed original drawing of Alex Z.

We still have one in the Super7 archive somewhere. It's a real doozy.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm

bannedindc wrote:
straightoutta..LOKASH wrote:BASK should have their own booth , we can have a contest of slap for slap! Winner gets a mint on card Toxic Avenger and a signed and framed original drawing of Alex Z.

We still have one in the Super7 archive somewhere. It's a real doozy.

I know! I wish I could say I was trying to draw like an ex con giving garage tattoos and that I draw much better than that but.... I draw just a little bit better than that :)
Post a reply