ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Post a reply

Petit Henshin

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Bwana asked for a pic of these, so here you go....Inazuman and three walder parodies.

Re: Petit Henshin

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:35 pm

brianflynn wrote:Bwana asked for a pic of these, so here you go....Inazuman and three walder parodies.

These are so RAD Brian! I wish I had snapped em up when the same set circulated on YJ a few years ago.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Brian do you have these in your collection?

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 pm

I remember learning of these when I first started collecting all this stuff. They still rule so hard.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 pm

yes, these are mine.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:23 pm

are there bigger pics floating around?

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm

yeah, i'd like to get a better look at the heads/helmets.
the one pig-like one that abejr use's for an avatar looks great.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Here everyone goes!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 pm

those are great, thanks for sharing the bigger picture abe.
now who do i need to knock off to get a set?
saw hands rules!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Bad. Ass.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 pm

These are so cool. I'm always surprised though that I've never ever seen any version for sale anywhere.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 am

The big bummer is that they don't stand at all. Those tiny feet can't support that giant head and they tip immediately. Too bad.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm

That is kinda sad. They do look great on the cards though.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am

Wow, what's the background on these? Very cool and very old school. Genuine old school or retro old school?

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 am

MicromanZone wrote:Wow, what's the background on these? Very cool and very old school. Genuine old school or retro old school?

Artist Hirogrimm did these homebrew Resin Figures for a convention a few years ago. 50 sets, none of em stand.
Lol

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

It's been a few years but I'm still saddened that hirogrim won't be producing any more art.I

I've yet to see these for sale anywhere even on the secondary market. (I know the sets are limited)
Anyway...can someone message me on how to search for these on yja? I know how to translate henshin but what else?

Is there a specific hiragana for hirogrim or walder?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:26 pm

bryce_r wrote:It's been a few years but I'm still saddened that hirogrim won't be producing any more art.I

I've yet to see these for sale anywhere even on the secondary market. (I know the sets are limited)
Anyway...can someone message me on how to search for these on yja? I know how to translate henshin but what else?

Is there a specific hiragana for hirogrim or walder?

Ive been searching regularly for these to no avail either... grail status

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Agreed. I dug up this old picture from Ramos' blog recently and it got me reinterested in them. I'd love to see the little kid with the net made into vinyl.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

holy hell!! tip or no tip, i need these!!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am

abelincolnjr wrote:
MicromanZone wrote:Wow, what's the background on these? Very cool and very old school. Genuine old school or retro old school?

Artist Hirogrimm did these homebrew Resin Figures for a convention a few years ago. 50 sets, none of em stand.
Lol

50 sets? hmmm.. no i am pretty sure 50 total so 10 of each + 10, i know at least one collector that has unpainted versions so there may be a few, unless those are the + 10. also if there were 200 of these made they would surface from time to time. 50 total = thick henshin collections. who cares if they stand, carded are true takara. shame there is not much interest in this stuff stateside

similar to VXFXC microwaruders, SXOXP microresins and the underated microshit OG microkit, these were all very limited and very well done. there were some child sized shirts made of Hirogrim designs. too bad Secretbase did not work more with Hirogrim.. he was so gifted and ultra talented.. +1 for the 'collectorghoul' being made into vinyl- would be a nice posthumous tribute to his great designs

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 am

I've never actually seen any of these surface for sale or trade.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm

toybotstudios wrote:I've never actually seen any of these surface for sale or trade.

They used to come up on Yahoo Japan - but I havent seen any for the last few years - not that I check much - but before that I'd see em regularly.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I actually saw one, the buta dude like a year ago for auction but I didn't even know what these were. Then I undertook a little research and fell in love. A little too late but at least I put them in my wants list. Never seen them again. I search for them regularly as well, but no luck.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 pm

I posted this in the super festival 60 thread but this seems more appropriate.
Petite Henshin plush Inazuman by Take-Shit I guess as a tribute or I dunno?
It's in his case at SF60. Any more info would be much obliged.
Post a reply