ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Die-Cast to Jumbos
Post a reply

Jumbo Machinder Repro Stickers

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 am

was thinking of making my own.. anyone have a clue of where to start?

Re: Jumbo Machinder Repro Stickers

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 am

I think the machindershop newsgroup/e-mail list/whatever had a ton of Jumbos' sticker sheets archived...

Never checked them out, myself, but it's a good place to start. If they're still around.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 am

Sanjeev wrote:I think the machindershop newsgroup/e-mail list/whatever had a ton of Jumbos' sticker sheets archived...

Never checked them out, myself, but it's a good place to start. If they're still around.

thanks sanjeev! that worked out perfectly

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Yep....still got it. 8)

:P

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Sanjeev wrote:Yep....still got it. 8)

:P

now to find printers to do these for a relatively cheap cost

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Hit up Bart at 530 MediaLab on your coast.
He will be your go to.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:19 pm

I got some repro sticker sheets off evilbay at decent prices and they look/work great!

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Kevlo9 wrote:I got some repro sticker sheets off evilbay at decent prices and they look/work great!

yeah i've seen those.. as well as seen kitsir's on robot japan.. i'd just like to do my own

Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 pm

One approach is if you are skilled in Illustrator, bang out those vectors and use pantone colors.
A lot of vinyl places, including fast signs, can handle quite a bit of high quality adhesives work.

Some Fast Signs have a new Edge printer than can do solids on clear, including white ink.
Post a reply