ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Resin Heads have a home of their own.
Post a reply

BxS Bog Dweller

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Cleric turned rogue and exiled to the swamps for the remainder of misery as we know it, he is the Bog Dweller. Brought to you by the BOGxSQD, the Dweller stands just over 3 inches tall, cast in solid resin, with magnet articulation at the wrists and all fully interchangeable parts.

If you are on Instagram follow us at @bogxsquad for updates, release details and the occasional giveaway. Stay damp.

"Worst Place" tee and toy set

"When I'm Dead"

Last edited by Cubensis on Fri May 06, 2016 9:20 am, edited 13 times in total.

Re: BOGxSQUAD

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Wow! That is just killer. Hope to own one.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Wait wait wait... Pop-up shop? Toys? CONNECTICUT?! Hot damn, this has got me excited!
Pretty awesome figure too, love that there's articulation at the wrists. Been on an occult/creepy stuff binge lately so this is right up my alley.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:47 am

This looks fantastic man! Keep it up.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 am

Nice little figure, very clean. I just can't seem to get Secret Base Dr. Mortality out of my mind.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Thanks all! Glad you guys dig it so far.

Hope to see you at the shop, Maddie! We're really excited to have this opportunity. I feel the same way tho, it's feels like there aren't many people in the area to relate to on this niche, but I'm definitely hoping to see some new faces.

And I agree Connell. Despite the similarities, the allusion to Dr. Mortality wasn't intentional. I think if I chose a different weapon, it would have set it quite further apart. But yeah I think the comparison is somewhat inevitable.
Last edited by Cubensis on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 pm

so good my dude! wanna see your paints on this now, and some marble pours

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

These guys are wicked cool. Hope to get the opportunity to pick one up down the road. Is it my imagination, or are there different colored resins for the hands and face?

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 am

Thanks dudes! Gonna be attempting some marble pours this week for sure man. This is actually my first time casting resin, but I'm having a ton of fun experimenting with it.

And it does look like the hands are a lot lighter than the body, but they're all the same pour on that one. However I just poured a few more last night and added a shot of a few mixed parts I put together :wink:

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Love these mixed-parts. I would take any one of those. :)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:17 am

I appreciate that man!

We actually decided on going with a fully mixed-part run of 13 for the first drop, so we'll have a good little handful to go around :)

We'll also be selling a few 2-tone pieces as an in-store-only release for our pop-up shop.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys think once you get these guys in hand!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:18 pm

So unfortunately we've had to push our online release back a few weeks due to all that is going on, but we will be announcing that within the next short while. For those of you that follow us on IG, we have a giveaway contest posted currently for a "milky white" Dweller, so jump on that if you haven't already.

Also, here are a few shots of the mixed-part set that we dropped at the pop up shop over the weekend. We had a great time and are looking forward to the next few weekends that we'll be occupying the space. The majority of the Bog Dwellers sold on the first night during our grand opening... but I did make sure to put one aside for a Skullbrain giveaway, and we'll post that up later tonight. :wink:

Untitled by eCubensis, on Flickr

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

looking good!!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:35 pm

I said it before, those colors are the bomb! Every single one of them. Thanks for the photos.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Damn, those guys are awesome!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 pm

these are all just awesome. I love the different colored resin for the hands, face, and blade.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanks everybody, I'm stoked you like them!

I set this lime green cloaked guy aside at our shop, and I'd like to give it to someone here on Skullbrain. Shipping is on me. Just make a numbered list, and I'll choose a random winner on Saturday :!:

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:22 pm

What a beauty!

1. hellscrape

Thanks for giving us the chance at one of these evil bastards.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Definitely in on this!

1. hellscrape
2. Odibex

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:45 pm

1. hellscrape
2. Odibex
3. lda9422

Great figure. Thanks for the opportunity

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Thank you!

1.hellscrape
2.Odibex
3.Ida9422
4.plastichunter

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:34 pm

1.hellscrape
2.Odibex
3.Ida9422
4.plastichunter
5. Russblue11

These are great!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 pm

1.hellscrape
2.Odibex
3.Ida9422
4.plastichunter
5. Russblue11
6. ribbon controller

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:45 am

Wish I could have made it to the grand opening, but I was in Delaware for Thanksgiving 2.0! Thanks for offering a giveaway, they all look incredible

1.hellscrape
2.Odibex
3.Ida9422
4.plastichunter
5. Russblue11
6. ribbon controller
7. HelloInterloper

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 am

YUSSSS!

1.hellscrape
2.Odibex