ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Resin Heads have a home of their own.
Post a reply

BEARRITO (keshi style mini-figure)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Bearrito does not want to give you a hug, he wants to eat you! Beware the next time you are in the woods and you see a large tasty burrito walking around...

This is a pilot release in the "Flesh" colorway just like the nostalgic M.U.S.C.L.E figures! This is a collaboration between Bleeding Edges X DIEHM STUDIOS. BEARRITO is a compatible scale with most popular minifigures.

Available here: http://diehmstudios.storenvy.com/produc ... gure-flesh

This is a project that has been between my friend, JR (Diehm Studios) and me (Bleeding Edges). It was conceived as a submission to October Toys' OMFG line for series 5. When it did not get picked, we went forward and produced it ourselves. This is the first of other planned colorways; please follow @diehm_studios and @bleedingedges for further developments.

Re: BEARRITO (keshi style mini-figure)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:42 pm

There needs to be a Bearrito and Cheestroyer keshi battle-pack ;)

... a snack pack ... or Smack Pack!
Last edited by boon velvet on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Bearrito is making me hungry! :lol: Cute little fig!

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 am

Thanks guys, there is actually a Mexican food themed 3 pack in the works. They are obscured, but teasers are in the background

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:26 am

the style is really cool and love the name! Somehow reminds me of the bear from Rampage Toys

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am

robinleetll wrote:the style is really cool and love the name! Somehow reminds me of the bear from Rampage Toys

Thanks. I could see that, the more bear toys the merrier I say

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:46 am

This is the exclusive "Radioactive guacamole" colorway, cast in glowing green and black swirls! The material is a hard rubber keshi style. This version also includes a Bearrito button and a BE sticker. Each one is different and only 4 available! I also have a few of the flesh colored versions up for grabs at http://bxebuttons.storenvy.com
Post a reply