ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

help me ID an asshat if they belong to the board

Tue May 15, 2012 7:46 am

so I got a smogun from ebay seller cultcollector yesterday, and what was supposed to be a clear orange with green and red spray hukko turns out to be a clear orange with blue and yellow spray. now after emailing this douche he tells me he had 2 smogun (and he did message me AFTER the auction going into further detail about the paint app which I did not get a notification for so I did not see it,also I had asked very specifically what the paint app was before bidding and it matched the pic to a T) and now I'm being told it's my fault so I would just like to know if this person is on the board so I can make sure to not to hook them up and be as rude and douchey as possible to this prick, thanks in advace

Re: help me ID an asshat if they belong to the board

Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 am

Wow, that sucks. Is it too late now to go through ebay/Paypal for your money back? More often than not, I know we would rather just have the item we paid for, so it is a huge dissapointment either way.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

Sorry to hear that dude! hope you get this worked out

Tue May 15, 2012 8:33 am

just got another email :( time to call ebay :?
Post a reply