ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Tattoo Thread! [Post um, if you got um!]

Wed May 29, 2013 5:51 pm

moodydoom wrote:
BrickBat wrote:That is a great idea and great tattoo. Can I steal it and make my wife pick out my next one? Who did it and where do they work?

really guy?

Maybe that was poorly worded. I don't want his tattoo. I just like the idea of my wife picking a piece of flash out for me.

Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

sweet relief. : ) carry on then.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Even if you got what I got I wouldn't care. This is from a big ass book of shit they had at the shop so it's not some "meaningful" custom job. I really don't care if other's get what I got.

Anyway, yeah, of course, do it man it was fun! I wish i could get a bigger group of friends to jump in on something like this but all my friends are too scared.

Jason Hoodrich did this one, he's at Taylor Street Tattoo in Chicago. He did my They Live tattoo too. Jef Whitehead is finally taking some appointments there now, but I'm broke and wanna wait for this guy to heal up before going again.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

That's a great shop! You should definitely get something from Jef. I have a couple from him. Might I recommend something with a skull and lots of fingers :wink:

Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 am

I have a bunch of stuff from TST, they're all cool there. I need to get something by Whitehead, I should jump now that he's open again but I can't. Hopefully he'll free up in the fall.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm

session 7, 1 more to go!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Really digging those bats!!!!
Great work man!!!
Totally worth it....

Congrats!!!!

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:35 pm

My buddy Ron Garza and I got these matching 'bro tats' from his wife Nakota this past week in Vegas.
Nakota works at Outer Limits. We've known each other since 1995 and decided to get a little matching jammer.
Totally dorky stuff, but... it suits us.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

^ I don't think your inks are dorky stuff: these tattoos have a beautiful meaning behind them. Thanks for sharing, Shawn!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am

xSuicide Squadx wrote:My current favorite tattoo. Done by artist Jason Freeman at The Golden Rule Tattoo in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. A little over two years old.

:D :D :D :D :D
This is fantastic

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 am

cyberann wrote:^ I don't think your inks are dorky stuff: these tattoos have a beautiful meaning behind them. Thanks for sharing, Shawn!

One of our oldest friends committed suicide in March; it was a terrible blow to us as well as the entire body modification community (Shannon Larratt of BMEZINE.COM) and we had joked that 'the party was over' since... you know.. we're all getting older and that life isn't just a game anymore. But then we realized fun is where you find it, so...

skulls in party hats.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 am

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am

Pretty bad ass!!!

Necks... Ugh are hurty.... Trying to get my throat done soon...

Just touching my throat hurts..... Will need to use my stach of Lidocaine...
Even then tattooing the neck certain spots feel like your being choked out...

I love tattooing necks!!!! The last big one I did was on Martin Ontiveros... He's a tough dude, btw!!!

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Hip hop robot y'all wrote:Pretty bad ass!!!

Necks... Ugh are hurty.... Trying to get my throat done soon...

Just touching my throat hurts..... Will need to use my stach of Lidocaine...
Even then tattooing the neck certain spots feel like your being choked out...

I love tattooing necks!!!! The last big one I did was on Martin Ontiveros... He's a tough dude, btw!!!

David Bruehl from Tampa did my adam's apple- it wasn't so bad.
Kevin LeBlanc did the sides of my neck- jawline hurt a bit but not as bad as you'd expect.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 pm

got this on my forearm on my last day in barcelona, from my usual dude Rotor out of aloha tattoo
Last edited by michael on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Foot freshy by my buddy Steve Hunter.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Yes. That is so awesome. I need a Madballs tattoo.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Aargh! Nice tattoo. Have fun shoving that in a shoe.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks! Yeah my foot got pretty damn plump. This weekend my other foot will be donned with Slobulus... and then walking around for the fireworks immediately afterwards. Should be fun :!:

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 pm

:shock: That Mad Ball tattoo rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 am

my fresh, self-shot pic doesn't do this justice... but here ya go:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 am

Hubba hubba!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:58 pm

8 sessions, and it's done. I'll get a nicer picture when it heals of the whole thing.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 pm

I have a few hours booked with Robert Ryan this coming Tuesday. Outline goodness covering the back of my left leg.
Can't wait.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 pm

That Bird Catcher back piece is insane! Thanks for posting.

I got a little Pushead Skull Pirate this past July from Eric Dressen in L.A. This is a bad picture.

Pushead Skull Pirate Tattoo done by Eric Dressen in L.A. Great tattoo horrible picture of it. by mildew180, on Flickr
Post a reply