ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Toy Prince

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
bansheebot wrote:
This is flawed logic, and I see it all the time on the Internet when people who don't understand development complain needlessly.

Anyway, I am personally waiting for a sale to pick up Overwatch as well. There will undoubtedly be more content in the coming months, and I can wait to play it since Battleborn is still holding my attention.

Even though iv heard your argument a billion times as well from various ppl i still stick with my guns on the expectations of the core game though.

Its just to shallow to justify the price. Im going to wait till the price drops and it matures more. Im going to give it at least a year or 2 before buying. But i do respect the ppl that purchased it and have invested in the long haul on the product.

For instance i purchased Dayz and it still in alpha stage. Iv purchased it fully realizing that im investing in a product for the long haul for good or bad. Different situation but still same dedicated principle at the core. In fact they JUST got around to putting the new engine in and i was playing some test servers last night. Its coming along pretty good.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:02 am
Prototype

I think he's a little off on examples A and B but it is just pretty funny anyway.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Toy Prince

^^^ Indeed that was a fun video to watch. I do remember hearing about that well known game journalist from Polygon pretty much playing like hes completely smashed. It was funny watching him trying to play seriously on Doom haha.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101