ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:50 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Line of Credit

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
I had zero time to meet friends and go out when I had Diablo in korea back when it came out a few years back. It was just this thing that took me and would demand my attention at almost every waking moment. I think thats the hardest addiction I've ever had and it was great for the few months I ran with it. Such a fun game and so much to do with your buddies in game. Good times, I kinda wish I had it in me to give that much time to it again.

flickr
Wanted Thread

Sun May 01, 2016 1:42 pm
Toy Prince

gatiio wrote:
I had zero time to meet friends and go out when I had Diablo in korea back when it came out a few years back. It was just this thing that took me and would demand my attention at almost every waking moment. I think thats the hardest addiction I've ever had and it was great for the few months I ran with it. Such a fun game and so much to do with your buddies in game. Good times, I kinda wish I had it in me to give that much time to it again.

Now that Blizzard got rid of the guy that screwed up Diablo 3 the game is actually pretty freaking amazing to play. The changes and everything the new guy did to the game make it much better.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:52 pm
Side Dealer

psilo110 wrote:

I have been playing SpaceWolf for about a week now, its really easy to pick up & I was surprised at the amount of depth for a mobile game. There is a repeatable mission you can grind to get crafting materials, I spend my free time rolling epic weapons :D

I am now ranked #3128 in the world for PvP. I have been top 20 but my rating drops when I don't have time to play. Also, I am 99% certain there is a dev toolkit top players are using to stack their decks for some unnaturally lucky draws. I do have video of me beating the #1 ranked player twice, so I guess I can retire.

phantomfauna wrote:
No...that's not all I got. Eat a three inch dick footlong you prick.

Last edited by psilo110 on Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 02, 2016 7:00 am
Toy Prince

Really really excited to play some Doom. I just HOPE they add in all those cool color and armor optimizations the single player will have like the multiplayer will. I really don't care for multiplayer shit that much.

Tue May 03, 2016 7:43 pm
Super Deformed

I'm currently in endgame limbo with the Division. For the last little while, I would login, do the dailies, check the appearance vendor for new weapon skins, then logout. After about a ten tries last weekend, I completed the first Incursion, Falcon Down, with a bunch of randos. It was very tedious and repetitive -- Basically a 15 wave horde mode in a giant open room with a trench in the center of it. Every few waves, someone from the squad would have to go put a explosives on an APC in the back of the room. With that now checked off of my list of things to do, there's nothing left except dailies. Screw grinding for new gear. I'm not really sure what to do with the game until more content comes out, but I do still enjoy doing missions I've done dozens of times already which is a testament to how solid the gameplay is.

My boo and I really enjoyed the Battleborn open beta, so I'll be picking that up soon. It's nice to have finally found a game that we both really like to play, and can play together.

I haven't touched Fallout 4 since I completed the campaign last Fall (Railroad 4ever), and have skipped over the DLC that's come out since then but this one looks very promising. One of my favorite things about the game is its environments, and the ones shown in the beginning of this trailer are spooktacular.

Wed May 04, 2016 10:19 am
Prototype

I can solo a T10 rift but can't really do it well enough to farm it. On T8, I can just plow through it. On the grift side, I'm on the low to mid 40's. I started up a monk but not too heavy into the toon. I'll probably get to 70 tonight but still not sure how much time I want to put into that toon.

Is anyone going to play Battleborn or Overwatch? Battleborn seems more interesting to me but I will probably wait another month or so before I decide which to pick up.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed May 04, 2016 12:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Deformed

gatchabert wrote:
Is anyone going to play Battleborn or Overwatch? Battleborn seems more interesting to me but I will probably wait another month or so before I decide which to pick up.

Nah, I just mentioned it in my post above yours as a goof.

Wed May 04, 2016 1:23 pm
Toy Prince

bansheebot wrote:
I'm currently in endgame limbo with the Division. For the last little while, I would login, do the dailies, check the appearance vendor for new weapon skins, then logout. After about a ten tries last weekend, I completed the first Incursion, Falcon Down, with a bunch of randos. It was very tedious and repetitive -- Basically a 15 wave horde mode in a giant open room with a trench in the center of it. Every few waves, someone from the squad would have to go put a explosives on an APC in the back of the room. With that now checked off of my list of things to do, there's nothing left except dailies. Screw grinding for new gear. I'm not really sure what to do with the game until more content comes out, but I do still enjoy doing missions I've done dozens of times already which is a testament to how solid the gameplay is.

My boo and I really enjoyed the Battleborn open beta, so I'll be picking that up soon. It's nice to have finally found a game that we both really like to play, and can play together.

I haven't touched Fallout 4 since I completed the campaign last Fall (Railroad 4ever), and have skipped over the DLC that's come out since then but this one looks very promising. One of my favorite things about the game is its environments, and the ones shown in the beginning of this trailer are spooktacular.

The Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 is super nice. Tons of new building materials and utility to work with. I recommend it as you do get allot of bang for your buck as its only 4 dollars.

Here is some pics of some of the new things you can make.

Oil lamps that do not require power grids to use.

Tons of new trophies you can make along with allot of new paintings and you can see some of the dangling lights i placed.

New neon light word signs that snap together really well and come in a variety of colors as well as new food signs and other signs as well.

One of the new water filters as well as a bunch of new utility tech and even a rad removing machine.

Also one of my favorite additions to the small DLC was the incorporation of adding portable planting fields that can be put on places like concrete. You can plant up to 4 crops per square.

Theres allot of other stuff to like new concrete structures for housing and new metal frames and stuff as well. Tones of new items im not even going to list that really add some nice variety to your settlements.

Wed May 04, 2016 2:21 pm
Super Deformed

I spent quite a while building my settlement in Sanctuary with the stock assets and had a lot of fun with it at the time.

There are a lot of cool things to do with the settlement building in Fallout 4 but an expansion to that system, while it has some worthy additions, doesn't do it for me. I pass on most cosmetic DLC stuff like that, personally.

Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm
Prototype

bansheebot wrote:
gatchabert wrote:

Hahaha...I started reading and just saw the Division and skipped the rest of it.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed May 04, 2016 3:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Toy Prince

bansheebot wrote:
I spent quite a while building my settlement in Sanctuary with the stock assets and had a lot of fun with it at the time.

There are a lot of cool things to do with the settlement building in Fallout 4 but an expansion to that system, while it has some worthy additions, doesn't do it for me. I pass on most cosmetic DLC stuff like that, personally.

I wouldn't call better water pumps, bigger generators and a rad removing machine that gets rid of your rad poisoning pure cosmetic. XD

Especially the rad remover lol. Now that survival mode is actually out and it is PURE brutality. Having rads on your body seriously effects your health now unless you remove it. Among getting parasites and other nasty things if your not careful when you play.

Im looking forward to Far Harbor as well though.

Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 pm
Super Deformed

gatchabert wrote:
bansheebot wrote:
gatchabert wrote:

Hahaha...I started reading and just saw the Division and skipped the rest of it.

I figured as much. 8)

Incidentally, my girl and I just played a few games of Capture and Meltdown before I had to leave for work. This game is so damn fun, and I can already tell that I'll be playing it a lot more than the Division (until update 1.2 comes out, anyway).

Did you pick it up? Anyone else playing it? If so, who are your favorite characters? Since the beta, I've really enjoyed Miko and ISIC, and my girl plays Orendi and Benedict. PROTIP: It's good to have an alternate in case your main gets selected in multiplayer before you can choose them.

Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 am
Toy Prince

Overwatch looks like its going to be a really interesting game.

Looks like lots of interesting characters you can play in this team based game.

Thu May 05, 2016 9:31 pm
Toy Prince

WOLD WAR 1 IS COMING AGAIN! 83

Fri May 06, 2016 5:44 pm
Toy Prince

Anyone here play Hearthstone? That game is so damned addictive! XD

Especially with the new Old Gods expansion that just came out.

Sun May 08, 2016 12:44 pm
Toy Prince

So are any of you guys going to be picking up the new Nintendo system once it hits next year? Iv been thinking about it but it really depends on how good the system is in general and what the launch lineup is like. For me Gamecub was like the last good system they made. Mainly because there was a rather broad range of both games for children and adults. Wii and WiiU just didn't do it for me in terms of the category of things im into. This will pretty much be Nintendo's last push. If they fail they will die out like Sega did.

Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 pm
Toy Prince

I've been playing the Division heavily on PS4 since the Beta. It's become a frustrating thing considering how much of the game is currently broken and plagued by cheaters/glitchers/hackers. All of that said, the game still brings me enjoyment. I've done all that's available so far and the end game of running in the Dark Zone with a 4 member team is extremely fun. Running in the Dark Zone alone is probably the worst gaming expierence you can have. My gear score is around 200 now and I'm still "grinding" for more STUFF. I have high-hopes that Massie/Ubisoft will fix this game so it can meet it's full potential.

Now for something I am absolutley loving... OVERWATCH. This game is pure fun. If you haven't played during the Alpha or the now Open Beta, you should be. Blizzard obviously knows how to make games and they have another homerun on their hands. I will miss this game when the Beta ends on the 10th, but will rejoice on it's release date of the 24th.

Mon May 09, 2016 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

FLTodd wrote:
Now for something I am absolutley loving... OVERWATCH. This game is pure fun. If you haven't played during the Alpha or the now Open Beta, you should be. Blizzard obviously knows how to make games and they have another homerun on their hands. I will miss this game when the Beta ends on the 10th, but will rejoice on it's release date of the 24th.

That does sound really good. I might have to pick up a copy of Overwatch when it pops up on the 24th.

Mon May 09, 2016 7:54 am
Toy Prince

Headhunter wrote:
So are any of you guys going to be picking up the new Nintendo system once it hits next year? Iv been thinking about it but it really depends on how good the system is in general and what the launch lineup is like. For me Gamecub was like the last good system they made. Mainly because there was a rather broad range of both games for children and adults. Wii and WiiU just didn't do it for me in terms of the category of things im into. This will pretty much be Nintendo's last push. If they fail they will die out like Sega did.

Im thinking about it myself. That new Zelda is pretty enticing.... gonna wait and see what their line up is like as well, they just need to bring more to the table for me to justify a new console. Wii and Wii U didnt do much for me either, i'd really love to see them come out and embrace their hardcore crowd and adult gamers.

Mon May 09, 2016 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Acolorfulmonster wrote:
Im thinking about it myself. That new Zelda is pretty enticing.... gonna wait and see what their line up is like as well, they just need to bring more to the table for me to justify a new console. Wii and Wii U didnt do much for me either, i'd really love to see them come out and embrace their hardcore crowd and adult gamers.

Well its going to take more than Zelda. I remember buying the Wii and getting the Zelda game for it on launch day but the problem was i ended up playing my 360 more at the time while my Wii was getting dust so i sold it within the first 2 weeks of it being out. Thats how bad it was at the time.

Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 pm
Addicted

The Binding of Isaac - Afterbirth is out for consoles.
I cannot advertise this game enough - if you like roguelikes like Spelunky - this is your game. I probably have played Rebirth (Afterbirth is an extension) for more than 300 hours and still have to unlock things. Every run is unique and there are still synergies I have to discover.

Oh, and Dark Souls III is really really good, too :lol:

Wed May 11, 2016 12:50 am
Comment King

if anyone is playing Overwatch on PS4 When it drops, HMU.

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Comment King

Playing mostly 3DS games right now. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Yokai Watch.

The list of games to play is getting a little crazy though but I I can't do more than a couple games at a time so will have to finished Yokai Watch first before I finally get a chance to start Dark Souls 3.

Sat May 14, 2016 6:54 pm
Toy Prince

wtfunks wrote:
if anyone is playing Overwatch on PS4 When it drops, HMU.

I will be. FLTodd on there as well. Just got notified by Amazon that my PS4 Collectors Edition will be delivered on Monday instead of Tuesday... we'll see. I'm ready!

Mon May 16, 2016 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Hows the new Overwatch game so far? Im curious on how well it is because i dont want to invest 60 dollars on something im not going to enjoy lol.

Tue May 24, 2016 8:35 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next