ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Classic clothing

Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:18 pm

My wife sent me to buy new boots and winter jacket this year because my old ones were 7 or 8 years old and needed replacing. Amazingly, I found exactly the same boots and jacket! Only difference is the jacket color. I was so happy, but for some reason my wife was less than thrilled.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:07 pm

Ha ha ha ... that's priceless!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:45 pm

i've been there! she should have known better than to let you go by yourself :D :D

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:49 am

LOL! Why does that happen? Lately when I buy clothes I get multiples of shit I like.

Never know if it's going to be discontinued.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:39 am

Very smart strategy, paulkaiju! In order to provide some variety to my wardrobe I will find a shirt I like and then buy it in a few different colors.

Get ttogether

Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:57 am

I really think you guys need to get together sometime and sort this out. I vote for a forum meeting, who's with me?

Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:11 am

how about you set it up and let us know?

Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:34 am

When I find something I like (fits & feels comfy) I buy tons.

I've got one shirt that I bought two each in four colors. The next year I found the same shirt so I bought four more thinking I wouldn't have to buy another shirt again for a while. It's worked for me so far -- every winter I think I'm gonna be tired of the things, but when I put one on, I love and can't/won't switch to anything else.

I'm such a bore, but in my world comfortable clothing is king.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:33 pm

welcome Uub :D

i just bought the same hoodie in 3 colors. :wink:

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:04 pm

same with me!!!

once a friend brought me some marvel x-men bapestas from ny
then i liked them
now i want to have them all... :D :D :D

Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:52 pm

I wear the same clothes everyday like they do on cartoons!!!!!!! my whole closet is full of the same shirts, pants, and shoes!!!!!!!
Post a reply