ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: NagNagNag - Boryoku Genjin and Warui Inu

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

Saw someone on *bay is selling bootleg cmu blocks - just shoddy styrofoam. Buyer beware!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 am

I have a collection of those. They just have that bootleg feel to them we all know and love.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 am

nefasth wrote:Image

beautiful photo, really

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 am

^ yeah - it's from Nowa Huta – a huge industrial communist era complex near Krakow.
Sadly, I did'nt go there, as the skinhead and hooligan ratio par square feet was quite impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkewgwSvSM

They do great design though, lets give NNN some headers hints ..

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

Collecting bootleg blocks is so 2010... :roll: It's all about the chains now!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 am

Thnaks for posting those Nesfath - Interesting yet extremely sad. On a related note, did anyone see the CNN documentary on a Polish neo-nazi skinhead couple who found out they were Jewish? Interesting indeed. They both decided to follow the Orthodox lifestyle. He apparently had a small town rep as being teh hardest of teh hard, and putting the beatdown on jews and non-whites. Now he is studying to be a ritual slaughterer. It did strike me as converyting fomr one extreme, to another (albeit non-violent, apart fomr teh slaughtering) extreme. He also said he wasn't "going to beat himself up" over all teh people he kicked teh crap out of over the years.

PS. I'm thinking this should probably move over to the Whatever section.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm

NKOTB?!?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 pm

plastichunter wrote:I hesitate to post my concrete block collection because I didn't want to show everybody up.
But what the hell. Read em and weep!

nioce stone you got there!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

meanmistert wrote:NKOTB?!?

Win!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm

m3kcomp wrote:
Mutonismyfriend wrote:
m3kcomp wrote:are there any mods still reading this effing board?!?

Why, whats going down? I think the block collection maybe a joke, and that dog thing definitely is. Made me chuckle anyway....

The block collection is great...

but shouldn't this thread be part of Angora Patio?

This thread is about the Block which isn't made by Nag.

Also I heard there was going to be a secret release of uber limited pink glitter blocks at Lowe's tomorrow.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

locomoto566 wrote:Also I heard there was going to be a secret release of uber limited pink glitter blocks at Lowe's tomorrow.

HYpeZ !!!1!!1!! + 1 !! + 1!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Is the Lowe's pink glitter block release lottery or first come first served? If its teh latter I might have to seriosuly consider lining up tonight ....even tho its my birthday, wedding anniversarry and I am recovering from a buttock implant - thats how much this toy means to me!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

This exclusive pink glitter block lottery is bullshit! I'm so over these!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Elitist Cuntz !

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Hey Connell, since you're running out of space on your arms, is the block collection going to be your back piece?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

All you haterz don't faze me. Blocks Rule! And the new pink glitter Mariah release is killer. I happen to
know the Block guy and he takes his work very seriously. I sent him a header design and he is making
a special one of a kind release to go with my art. Don't worry Carl there's already one with your name on
it. Happy birthday Dude! There will only be six of these released at a secret location to be announced later.

My header art for special release

I give you the new JUNK! Cinder Block release. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am

Hey, does anyone have any contact detailz for block making dude?

I wanna fly him over for SDCC, get access to some one-off blocks and kick-off a block party called.....

BLOCKQUAKE!!!!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 am

plastichunter wrote:.... There will only be six of these released at a secret location to be announced later.

do you need to know the secret password to be able to get one?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:30 am

Like most hype . . . s'all just a load of b(ol)locks . . . :wink:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am

I was 5th in line and got the last one!

The header is HAWT!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 am

You new guyz all know nothingz - Only vintage brikz rulez and matterz !

Still missing Hawaii OG tho, pm me offerz
Last edited by nefasth on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 am

....and this is why, after years of being on the Skullbrain board...I really stop coming to Skullbrain.

Re: Moderator - delete this thread

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 am

Well if you had kept reading on SB - you would have seen the stuff you posted in the right thread :wink:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

After years of reading skullbrain threads like this actually make me think there is still some life left on it.
But go about your business and return to the circle jerk that is the rest of the board.
CCPfan wrote:....and this is why, after years of being on the Skullbrain board...I really stop coming to Skullbrain.
Post a reply