ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: anyone here collect legos?

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:13 am

Nefast! You got it!
Jeg kan godt forstå hvad du skriver!
Jeg er også fra LEGOLAND!
:lol:

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 pm

where's deeco...? remember these times friend...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-IOlX54_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCPaaJr ... re=related

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Scott, Toby... I'm speechless, really. :D

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 am

Day 2 of the LEGO/SW 2011 advent calendar.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 am

nefasth wrote:Day 2 of the LEGO/SW 2011 advent calendar.

got the advent calendar as a birthday gift last night...it's a lot more fun than a calendar full of third rate chocolates (but slightly less tasty).

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Spoiler!! We don't open them until after dinner!

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 pm

devilboy wrote:where's deeco...? remember these times friend...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-IOlX54_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCPaaJr ... re=related

nice!!

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:51 am

petitetoilonrouge wrote:Spoiler!! We don't open them until after dinner!

My wife and I got the lego star wars advent calendar as well and we don't open it until our daughter goes to bed. Haha.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44 pm

WHAT!!! star wars advent calendar?? i only got the standard one, maybe next year.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Does anyone know if the day 3 and 4 thingees are robots or spaceships? My Star Wars-fu is weak...

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 pm

I think they are both droids. Hopefully things will pick up a bit after these two. Haha.

EDIT: I found out what they are...

Day 3: Nute Gunray's walking mechano chair
Day 4: Homing Spider Droid

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks! We were using the day 3 thingee as a chair, good to see our instincts were right!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:30 pm

wingnut0 wrote:I think they are both droids. Hopefully things will pick up a bit after these two. Haha.

HAHA I was trying to figure out what the hell it was!
thanks for the heads up! My gf yelled at me and didint let me open todays this morning at 1AM. guess ill wait till i get home from work tonight.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 pm

i got my son the lego city advent calendar.
day 1 was the gold tooth thief dude with a red bandana for around his neck and a winter coat over his jail suit. my son loved it! a few hours after we opened the first door, he snuck back into his room and opened the entire thing! out of sight for 5 minutes and the thing was completely demolished!

though my disappointment in our month-long fun activity was blown in one impulsive shot, i really can't blame him. could you imagine being 5 and waiting on those tempting doors? he felt awful for doing it. so i may run out tonight and locate one of the star wars ones for us to work on. this time, though, after we are done with our daily door, i may have to put it up somewhere high, without accessible nooks/notches to promote climbing. i'd hate to have an emergency hospital run over some advent calendar!

but we really don't need any droids. my son makes them. constantly. here is one of his million:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

IamMordecai wrote:
wingnut0 wrote:I think they are both droids. Hopefully things will pick up a bit after these two. Haha.

thanks for the heads up! My gf yelled at me and didint let me open todays this morning at 1AM. guess ill wait till i get home from work tonight.

I was trying to figure it out as well. The Nute Gunray minifig is much cooler now that he has his robot chair.

The homing spider droid is still pretty lame though. Haha.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

silver_lining_man wrote:this time, though, after we are done with our daily door, i may have to put it up somewhere high, without accessible nooks/notches to promote climbing.

Hehehe. My son (3) is good, and we didn't have to hide the Playmobil calendar last year, but I'm putting the SW one up on a shelf this time, mostly because his one-year-old sister just seem a bit too interested in that box with flaps that move... :)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

wingnut0 wrote:
IamMordecai wrote:

I was trying to figure it out as well. The Nute Gunray minifig is much cooler now that he has his robot chair.

The homing spider droid is still pretty lame though. Haha.

I was thinking today was a mini ship of those giant spider walkers from the newer movies?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

I thought that Gunray's chair was going to be one of these guys...
I'm not too familiar with the newer trilogy. Haha.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 pm

i guess it is called a homing spider droid?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Today is a good day for the SW advent calendar folks! :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:55 pm

wingnut0 wrote:Today is a good day for the SW advent calendar folks! :mrgreen:

Yup, nice one! And my fourth mini Slave-1 (I feel ok to spoil since it's late on the East coast...)

So that Spider Droid thing... Is it technically a mini vehicle or is it minifig size? Anyone knows?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

petitetoilonrouge wrote:
wingnut0 wrote:Today is a good day for the SW advent calendar folks! :mrgreen:

Yup, nice one! And my fourth mini Slave-1 (I feel ok to spoil since it's late on the East coast...)

So that Spider Droid thing... Is it technically a mini vehicle or is it minifig size? Anyone knows?

minivehicle. they were huge in the movie. I think the third one when theres that huge battle scene.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Thanks!

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

pitched this as a "what if" collaboration/project at work last week...

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 am

:shock: :shock: fuck :shock: want :shock: :shock:
Post a reply