ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Anyone get the wrong version of Hukko Ceratosarus from GT?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

Grumble toy sent me the wrong version.

I got the green 2nd version sent to me:

When I should have got the third brown version:

I already have the green version on the way to me from another source, so hopefully someone here purchased it from Grumble Toy and we could sort it out.

Re: Anyone get the wrong version of Hukko Ceratosarus from GT?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 am

:shock: Woops.
It is likely that I still have the correct one in a box back at the old G.T. HQ.
If someone did get the wrong one though please let us know so we can straighten it out.

Also... ugh.. where is me brain?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am

No worries Chris. I figured it might be easier to do it here (if someone did receive the wrong one) rather then send both wrong versions back to you for re-shipment.

C.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Chris, Happy 666 day! :twisted:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

blakewest wrote:Chris, Happy 666 day! :twisted:

Wooo! And it only took me 5 years! :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

So yeah the wrong version was definitely sent to someone (confirmed by Chris). Hopefully someone here will be honest enough to let me know...

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Lixx wrote:So yeah the wrong version was definitely sent to someone (confirmed by Chris). Hopefully someone here will be honest enough to let me know...

Assuming they're even on here. The buyer of a vintage kaiju is the least likely type of collector to be on SB at this point.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Prometheum5 wrote:
Lixx wrote:So yeah the wrong version was definitely sent to someone (confirmed by Chris). Hopefully someone here will be honest enough to let me know...

Assuming they're even on here. The buyer of a vintage kaiju is the least likely type of collector to be on SB at this point.

Good point. No wonder I dislike being on here so much :wink: Actually it's not vintage, it's a repro. Repro guys are repro guys (me), vintage guys are vintage guys. Sure they crossover but I'm betting more likely the case of a repro buyer being here on SB buying from Grumble than a vintage collector. Still, would it not be easy to cross reference who got Ceratosarus version 2 and 3 and just shoot them a email to ask what version they got? Since Target Earth took over these are very very limited, so not that many could have been made.
Post a reply