ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Rugby World Cup

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

New Zealand is hosting this year and we haven't hosted this tournament since 1987 so it's quite a big deal. I'm not a huge Rugby fan but it's hard not to get involved when the whole country is going mental.

I'm sure Rugby is quite an obscure sport for most on the board but is anyone out there in Skullbrain land following the Tournament?

Japan vs France tonight!

Re: Rugby World Cup

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I saw the highlights of the NZ vs Toga game, but there's really not a lot of info about it here. And they seldom show any games... It'd be fun to watch some of the WC games. Go all-blacks!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Go All Blacks! I haven't watched in a few years but when I was stationed overseas I fell in love with Rugby.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 am

straightoutta..LOKASH wrote:Go All Blacks! I haven't watched in a few years but when I was stationed overseas I fell in love with Rugby.

Boo!

Go the wallabies :D

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Dang, would have been pretty sweet for Wales to come away with that victory over South Africa. Still, a great display of talent.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 am

England all the way, they where seen as the underdogs 4 years ago and they got to the final so you never know what will happen this time. however we where very lucky to win that game

But Wales did put up a very good performance to beat SA on Sunday.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 am

The Canada vs Tonga game was awesome!! Cant wait to see how they do against France.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 am

YES!!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 am

GoldenArmKid wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!

They deserved it, hope Wales beats Australia because I would've preferred to see them vs All Blacks in final

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 am

All long as there are no more ridiculous calls, I am pulling for Wales to beat the Aussies too. Damn France though, damn them all to hell. :twisted:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am

Nice, I like the two teams in the final. I'm rooting for France now tough. And what an awesome game from the all blacks against Australia.
Post a reply