ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Introductions

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Jake. Im pretty new to all this madness, but I gotta say I enjoy it. Just recently found that I love toys, and it's pretty tight that all you guys do too. Im from ABQ NM where there is a pretty small toy scene, but I want more people to keep it alive. Anyway glad theres a board for all this really cool stuff, and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Jake!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 pm

:D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Welcome Jake! Hey, I think Brobles on the board might live in your hood. Brian? Mikee, is this true?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 pm

No Jake Lives across town from me Brobles is in Lower AZ area... but he's always welcome to come visit I love all my west coast Boardies anytime they wanna come hang they welcome

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

ZombieDaddy wrote:Welcome Jake! Hey, I think Brobles on the board might live in your hood. Brian? Mikee, is this true?

Im in Tucson, ways away :lol: . Although i'd love to go there and go say what's up to Mikee and any other boardies from ABQ. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board Jake

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks man! Come out sometime!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey everbody, another new member here! Ive been wanting to join the board for a long time but missed the part about emailing due to spam... Oopps! But im here now!

Def started my collection with western vinyl/KR although i was into the kaiju stuff right away but price & availability left me out in the cold for awhile. and although my stuff is ecclectic my interests are def more focused on kaiju & sofubi now.

I have to dig up my flickr link off the KR boards and ill post it. Shows off most of my collection pre-SDCC 12 where i picked up my first greasebat and kaiju negora (super stoked on that kitty!)

Oh, im also located In LA and hope to join in on some fun LASK activities in the future! Which i missed the last two biggies due to work :(
Im sure some of you socal locals might have seen me around other events

Well that seemed long so im gonna go now....

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi my name is Robert, I am a Skullbrain addict. I smoke Japanese Sofubi, excessively drink V-color and occasionally freebase sculpting wax. I need help....I think.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 am

Hey All,
i'm new. Fab, 38 years, out of deep, dark Black Forest / Germany.
Toy addicted and very hard Pushead infected since 1988. After collecting and nearly completed Pushead Records, books, prints and some org. arts, i started collecting his toys since a good year. i also love Mike Sutfin and Usugrow stuff.....Seems to be a nice board here, to see alot of it.... :mrgreen: don't be such as critical on my bad english.....my german isn't any better haha.
cheers !
Last edited by Denimdemonjimmy on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 am

Hello Fabian, welcome to the board !!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 am

Welcome.

Lets see your Pushead collection.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am

Yes, where is the pus?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey guys my name is Calvin! I'm new to this forum, but I'll get use to being around here eventually! I want to start collecting "vintage" figures, especially the Popy Kaiju ones. I have a Kaiju collection mainly towards Bandai figures and etc. I also have other hobbies like zombies, Halo, and so on.

Well, that's all I have to say about myself haha :wink:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I am dylan (dylbacca). I grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii which is where my love for Star Wars and Tokusatsu (particularly Kikaider) was formed. I have collected both for a long time. I found my way to Skullbrain because i was seeking out the Star Case releases since my focus has been on Star Wars bootlegs for some time. However, i find that i have more in common with the folk here than i anticipated. I have a small collection of vintage Kikaider vinyls, and a good number of the Star Case releases now, and i hope to post pics soon. Anyways, it's nice to be here, and hope to see everyone around the boards!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

welcome dylan
welcome calvin
and everyone else i missed

Dylbacca are you picking up the new Medicom Kikaida toys ?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

SSPP,

which ones? I have the first releases of Kikaider, Hakaider, Jiro and Androidman. Thanks for the goodwill!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm

sensensempompom wrote:
Dylbacca are you picking up the new Medicom Kikaida toys ?

What new Medicom Kikaida toys?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 pm

sorry, i meant
Medicom Project1/6 Kikaida villans

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Denimdemonjimmy wrote:Hey All,
Toy addicted and very hard Pushead infected since 1988. After collecting and nearly completed Pushead Records, books, prints and some org. arts, i started collecting his toys since a good year. i also love Mike Sutfin and Usugrow stuff.....Seems to be a nice board here, to see alot of it.... :mrgreen: don't be such as critical on my bad english.....my german isn't any better haha.
cheers !

Fabian good to see you on the board!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 am

Welcome all! Fabian, where do you live? I grew up in the Lahr/Schwarzwald and Baden-Baden areas. Such beautiful country there, I would move back in a hearbeat.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

ultrakaiju wrote:Welcome all! Fabian, where do you live? I grew up in the Lahr/Schwarzwald and Baden-Baden areas. Such beautiful country there, I would move back in a hearbeat.

i come from the Calw / Böblingen area. it's in the north of the black woods

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 am

coma21 wrote:
Denimdemonjimmy wrote:Hey All,
cheers !

Fabian good to see you on the board!

good to see you too !!! :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm

organic_addict wrote:Welcome.

Lets see your Pushead collection.

It'll make you cry.
Welcome, Fabian!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello to all my skullbrain brothers and sisters! I've been collecting Pushead ephemera since before I could remember. I look forward to meeting those of you that I don't know in the future.
Post a reply