ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Metal.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 am

@Bitterpill - So, this is his solo project? Is that King ov Hell playing bass too? Interesting, but I find it kinda' lame that they all sport the same corpsepaint as they would in their related bands... Change it up a little at least, I say...

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:04 am

The Moog wrote:More vintage attic finds . . . most of my old Maiden badges. Well-worn and a bit faded.

Epic collection of Maiden badges ! Recently found a handful from the good old days.

666doll wrote:@Bitterpill - So, this is his solo project? Is that King ov Hell playing bass too? Interesting, but I find it kinda' lame that they all sport the same corpsepaint as they would in their related bands... Change it up a little at least, I say...

HAHA! Lazy ass Norwegians can't even switch up the corpsepaint every now and then. Abbath had a solo project a while back called 'I', but whatever. King Ov Hell on bass, and some mystery French drummer.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:56 am

Bitterpill wrote:HAHA! Lazy ass Norwegians can't even switch up the corpsepaint every now and then. Abbath had a solo project a while back called 'I', but whatever. King Ov Hell on bass, and some mystery French drummer.

I think the drummer is one of the orcs from LOTR

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 am

Love the Ozzy pins :)

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:27 am

Metal Kitchen #2

Enjoy...

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:19 am

\m/ \m/

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm

^ Ha ! Metal Kitchen is cute ! Now could she stand a cook-off with Grindcardo ?!

I know, I know. it's in french (accent du Lac on top of it) just look at 3:50 for a glimpse of the magninifiant Evil Grinder :lol:

*Grindcardo is a spoof of Ricardo - a local TV chef...

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Metal Kitchen #3 - Atreyu Makes Spaghetti and Meatballs with Linzey Rae
Linzey Rae

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 pm

^ Not their best track but still, highly anticipated album on my side !

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:46 am

nefasth wrote:^ Not their best track but still, highly anticipated album on my side !

I'm actually really digging the guitar work on 1985! Super catchy, great use of effects.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Going to see Nekrogoblikon tomorrow in Atlanta. If you haven't heard of them, just watch this. Hell, even if you don't like the music, the video is fantastic.

Fri May 13, 2016 3:58 pm

From earlier today in Copenhagen, wish I was there.
Dan is the law !

Sat May 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Damn.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:47 am

^ Aside from when they kick it HellHammer style, I'm not too much into this prefab boys band :mrgreen:

What I'm looking for setup (following Ig conversation) is close to Joey Baron's, whom I'll be close to in a couple lifetimes :

And to keep this post on topic, DI's rebirth !
RReeeeReeeReeeReeRRReeeee

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:27 am

I've only approached drums from a hardcore or metal perspective. Joey has a different set up in each video, I could never play jazz style with the snare tilted and the stick grip like in the second video :lol:

The Despised Icon track is great. Can't wait for that album.

I've been obsessed with these weirdos lately. Things get bizarre at about the 2 minute mark.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:43 am

Oh yeah....and this.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Could be posted in hilarious video as well :lol:

Post a reply