ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Soft Vinyl Mayhem - Sofubi Exhibit in Australia

Mon May 16, 2016 6:55 pm

GoldenArmKid wrote:Interesting! If you manage to get Gargamel down for a show I might have to book some flights. Best of luck with making your show happen.

You might have to check out flights up to Brisbane in September this year... ;)

Re: Soft Vinyl Mayhem 2 - Artist List

Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Yew! Hopefully I can get some cheap flights up the coast.

Mon May 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Holy crap, that line-up!!! Amapro?! Gargamel?!? :shock:
Maaaan, there's something for everybody. Cool to see Science Patrol will be there too, love their yokai figures.
I hope there will be leftovers...

Tue May 17, 2016 3:19 am

Wow this looks really awesome, I think I'd better get my plane tickets booked early :)

I've never been to a show like this (being from Aus and all haha) should I be aiming to get their opening night to ensure there are still pieces left?

Tue May 17, 2016 7:57 am

Illusive wrote:I've never been to a show like this (being from Aus and all haha) should I be aiming to get their opening night to ensure there are still pieces left?

Hey - we are running things a little bit differently this year. Last year was mental having 3 hours for the opening night and burying our heads in our clipboards handling a non-stop rush of sales.

This year we are having an opening preview night on the Friday and then sales will take place starting 12 noon on Saturday the 3rd of September. So the preview on Friday night will just be for people to take everything in, grab some photos etc.

More details on how it will run can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/events/1065311320209367/

Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks Glenn! Can't wait to meet up with some fellow collectors in person and hopefully get a few pieces :)
Post a reply