ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

New Kong vs Godzilla movie

Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 am

So there is the possibility of a new King Kong vs Godzilla movie!

http://deadline.com/2015/09/king-kong-g ... 201521004/

I don't have any high hopes for it being great should it even happen. But I'd go see it just to see those two have an epic throwdown. I picture it being something like the Kong vs T-Rex scene in the Peter Jackson King Kong but taking place in a city instead of on Skull Island.

Re: New Kong vs Godzilla movie

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Hell Yes! I always enjoy a good visit to Skull Island.

Maybe they'll actually address the size issue this time.

But I'm definitely all for this, and so glad that they're making giant monster movies again.

Still wondering how Godzilla 2 and Toho's new Godzilla flic will fare against each other though.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:35 am

Okay, maybe not the Kong vs. Godzilla a lot of folks were looking for, but give it a go. I don't know about the humour necessarily, but you can tell they did a lot of work for the stop motion animation.

I don't think I can embed it here, but click through to watch.

Warning: video has some NSFW content.

King Kong and Godzilla as best frenemies in 'Monster Island,' by Harry Chaskin, Justin Michael and Dan Lippert.

Well, at least it is not Godzilla Island.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:09 am

:lol:

Haha, Thanks, Steve. That is one grand canyon.

Wish this was a web series.
Post a reply