ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Have you ever had a box that keeps coming back to you?

Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 pm

So I recently did a trade with mildew180, and then a few days later bought something he was selling. He used the box I sent to him to send me my purchase and now I'm sending that box to devilboy. Let's see how many people use the same box before it gets destroyed. :D

On the inside, I had started a list...and yeah, made it kind of chain letter-ish:

Re: Have you ever had a box that keeps coming back to you?

Fri May 27, 2016 3:16 pm

This is really fun stuff!

Fri May 27, 2016 3:19 pm

I kind of hope that someone re-uses my boxes now. :lol: I tend to doodle on them.

Fri May 27, 2016 4:24 pm

All the time! I've doodled, received doodles, re-sent other's doodles and even gotten a box or two back that I've seen before. Always fun.

I'm reminded of this neglected little thread:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22082
Lots of dead images, as ever, but plenty of gold left to see, too.

Fri May 27, 2016 5:00 pm

I totally forgot about that thread. I'll post a couple pics on it when I get home. Also, it was pointed out that it would be great to put city/country next to the name to see how far the box has traveled.

Sat May 28, 2016 5:22 am

i always recycle and reuse boxes but never have made note on them :oops:
Post a reply