ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Moriachi

Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:35 am

You asked me about this a while ago and i forgot to respond-This is an original Biotron that was in bad shape..I fine sanded it and fillprimed it(K-38)then threw a little military color on it out of boredom-lol..I see by the pic i need to retouch a few of the accessory holes..Wasnt intended to be anything special I just did it for myself!!

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:42 am

What were you wanting for it?

You mentioned it was for sell on KR.

I didn't know if there were other big microman/micronaut collectors on this board.

I am also looking for the chrome version.

One is up for 28000 yen but usually sell around the 20000 yen rate.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:47 am

I wasnt looking to sell it..you had asked there so i figured Id throw it out there-lol-Thanks for asking,I almost forgot I still had it..Yes i know its right next to my CPU but hes become a permanent fixture on my desk...I basically was really bored one Saturday and apinted it for me..Thats all.. :D :D

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:56 am

I would give you $50 for it! 8)

Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:12 am

SOLD!!!-Haha!-You just made my day-I havent done a custom piece for anyone in a long time..My friend and I used to do custom car models for other kids in high school..Ill PM you w/my info RedNex-I want to do a little retouch on the holes and body b4 i send it-Youve got a PM

Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:21 pm

Cheers for putting that up HOTTROD. It looks a sweet custom for sure with the glow driver in there.
You have another Biotron too yeah HOTTROD? I have cut back on building up my Micronauts for now. Will get back to it, but have no room for them and I think they are somehting I can build on at a later date. A Biotron is a definite addition though. I understand a reproduction one was released that is really close to the original??

Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:37 pm

Actually ive got 2 more in almost mint shape stored away..The one in the pic is a totally trashed one that i got from Ebay for a song but w/a little TLC I really like it..He leaves for rednecks soon though..After a little modifying and more TLC-lol
Post a reply