ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:03 am

How many of you post on the KR board? 
Fresh Meat

and since this thread is about your lounging in KR i wouldn't suggest not lounging while you're loungin IN the Kid Robot thread.

now that is funny commentary!

Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:07 am
Post Pimp

No the fact that you come just to start trouble and have posted nothing but inflammatory statements makes you a troll..If you have toys and collect post em otherwise back to the Kiddie Robot board w/ya. :D

Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:04 am
Profile WWW
1) Diffrent strokes. I think that's what Knewnan was trying to say. There are some very serious (and some not so serious) artists at work over on KR. It may not be to your taste now, but what are you gonna do if, say, the next 8" D*nny is a Kaws/Pushead collabo?
2) Bitching is bitching. The "KR kids" I FART A LOT about flippers, you I FART A LOT about them bitching. Now you got me bitching about you bitching about them bitching! WTF?
3) Humor. I read all the boards to get information. I contribute more often to KR because it's more fun. There's a lot of humor over there. Sometimes I feel like a lil' ol' lady who just wandered into a biker bar by mistake here. You guys can be way serious (maybe you think that's a good thing, I dunno). Anyway, if you don't mind somebody with like 4 posts or something doing this, I'm minded to start a new thread at this point. Tell you what... I'll start the same thread on KR and we shall see what we shall see!

Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:20 am
Post Pimp

The header does say"REAL FAN SHIT ONLY"If that wasn't a clue in that this is a hardcore fan site then I don't know what is!!

Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:18 am
Profile WWW
S7 Royalty

I don't think this site is too serious at all, but the content is relative to the more out there vinyl. Theres a whatever bit for talking about crap.

Not once have i felt insecure about my insignificant jap/kaijiu knowledge. Apart from when jackie laughs at me.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 am
S7 Royalty

Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

personally, the only reason I post here and not really there is because I love monsters more than anything in the world, and thus I love toys of them, and I don't care so much about toys that aren't (except be@rbricks for some reason). I'm not really that into that whole sorta hip hop, grafitti influenced culture that surrounds Kid Robot and a lot of the toys they produce and sell. but I'm not knocking anyone who does enjoy it; to each their own. I'll stick with my japanese horror punk rock toys.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:50 am
Profile WWW
S7 Royalty

I like my Tea hot w/1 sugar

Nice quality English tea, no suger, and soya milk. yum yum

Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:19 am
Fresh Meat

Yeah...I agree with all of you. I'm not a big "graff" guy either. Punk is okay tho. The kids seem to absolutely love punk in fact! I was always an Offspring fan so that's cool.

I've come in a bit difficult...No doubt. I actually thought my first posts were fairly punk...Which seems to be a theme here. Granted - Some were not understood obviously. I was actually reading for months prior to posting and that's where & when I saw some mean stuff posted with nobody suggesting that it was just plain mean. These weren't people fucking with people. These were just posts. Now - If somebody intentionally fucks with somebody for no reason - That's different. It's on.

Between that and the idea that this board seems a bit elitist I think stirring is sorta called for. And of course the KR board bashing and then seeing a lot of the same bashers on that board painfully often...Putting it all together and it sorta gets stinky. But not to any great degree...Boards are boards and people are people so no biggie.

And Mr. Hotrod. I understand what you are saying. If one is a collector post the photos! Let's have fun! I agree. That IS FUN to me. Posting and viewing others collections. But I think you might want me to do this to prove something. In fact, it's clear that this cannot be won. I have posted in the past due to shear exhileration but I was dunk tanked as a show off - by some here even. I will post one day though.

My suggestion - Be all inclusive - Even IF tastes are different. Some might love [expletive deleted]. Cool by me. Power to [expletive deleted] if that's what you are into. But if somebody gets just plain mean - be they newbies or oldies - BEAT 'EM DOWN.

Remember...Krishna Conscienceness

wow. although it is FUNNY AS HELL - at first anyway - it sorta illustrates my point...the word d un n y is censored out. funny but - 'da point really. and gosh...to make it even funnier some of you have made a lot of mun ny off those figures.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 pm
Post Pimp

Its cool brutha, no hate for you here..A good amount of us came to this board to get away form the nastiness of KR and I'd personally like to keep it nice her..Very good vibe and some of the best and most experienced peeps in the world here IMO..I do agree also that you have to have a lil diversity and excitement to a point to keep things fresh(no joke fresh-lol)and interesting..-haha!!

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

F...the f...ing KR board (though it is good for selling shistuff, in order to have some extra money for some real toys) :twisted:

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Fresh Meat

Ichichill...You kill me brother. I see more of that everywhere I look within "toy collectors". Granted - I don't have the best outlook right now but in some cases (a lot?) I can't be wrong. Keep on slammin'.

On another note...I've talked some head about getting some killa shirts out...Shit that takes this attitude on head to head...I'm not gonna do it. No energy for the "business part". Fuck the business part.

Night...Night from the "heart" of California Fuckas! Central California goes night night now.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:31 am
Toy Prince

Personally I like a good herb tea. The kind you don't need to add sugar to. I hear herbs are good for you...........

Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:31 am
Addicted

Quote:
Nice quality English tea, no suger, and soya milk. yum yum

strcitly P & G or Tetley...

Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:01 am
Line of Credit

Earl Grey or a nice Irish breakfast tea is always good by me.

And mint herbal is always on hand when I have a cold.

And oh yeah, F' KR.

Kidding! I kid becasue I'm a kidder.

But the average age over there is about 8. I think it's closer to mid-twenties here.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:12 am
S7 Royalty

i reserve the right to eat icecream sundaes with hot fudge,

watch Lupin III,

and I FART A LOT about whatever board i feel like bitching about wherever i am :D

sorry, not a tea drinker (PARKA!!!!)

Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:35 pm
Profile YIM
Line of Credit

I like me Tea. A bit of Earl Grey is always a treat.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:13 am