ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Ordering from Mandarake -- opinions?

Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:16 pm

Hey y'all -

I put in for my first order from Mandarake but thought I'd pick everyone's brains on what they thought about their shopping experience with 'em.

Prices seem to be fair and the EMS shipping is a bit lower than what I'm use to. I've known about the shop for a long, long time but never have ordered from them.

Thanks!

KW

Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:28 pm

You are in good hands!
I have ordered form them more than a few times. As soon as you get your email from them and send your payment, they will turn around and ship your order out ASAP.
And EMS is amazingly fast. I payed for one Mandrake order and 3 days later the box was sitting at me door!

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:23 pm

I got some HTF stuff from them not long ago. paid a decent amount, but it was worth it. it gets kinda cutthroat on there when there is an announced sale and everyone here is waiting for it though.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:16 pm

They are really good. Cheapest EMS Shipping i have seen (at least on my orders). And they arrive very speedy!

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:03 pm

All around great experience..A better part of my stuff came form there b4 i started to use Celga..Fast shipping too
Post a reply