ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Talk about Super7 San Diego!
Post a reply

Re: Skeletor's Lair

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:36 am

Love the 8-bit tee especially, and the sofubi is really nice too. I'd love a GID painted of that to fill the void of all the 80's action figures I had to let go to make room for more Japanese stuff.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 am

These MOTU exclusives are hands down the best part of SDCC this year (along with S7's other exclusives naturally). Dying to get my hands on that Skeletor vinyl figure. Turned out amazing!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Amazing work all round on these releases!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Vinyl Skeletor, yummy yummy!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:12 am

Aahhh so this is where the MOTU stuff has been..

Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:18 am

Yep.

I definitely would love to grab one of those mixed parts Skeletors. Can anyone say if the colours are going to be random mixes, and what the [rough] available numbers are going to be? (sigh, start the rarez machine)

The 8-bit tee is certainly my favourite. I want Skeletor as my Adventure dungeon master.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 am

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:17 am

Thanks! They are actually all pretty great, but I certainly have some personal favourites of the mixed colours shown there. Now scoring one on the other hand..

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 am

'lighte' green.
:P

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:29 pm

My muscles arrived today and they are amazing. My 3 3/4 set was lost in the mail. Now I just need to buy the gargamel skeletor and wait for some of the other stuff to arrive.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Is there hope for another run of the MUSCLE figures?
Post a reply