ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Michael Skattum: toys + art

Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:20 pm

hey thanks, aldo!

theyre fun to make, and they glow in the dark.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:26 pm

VERY nice.. them CRAZY killing devices look SUPer cOOL, bravo.

Mon May 30, 2016 12:49 pm

3D outta VA:

Damn, man. Nice work from you and your friends.

http://www.frombeyond.rip/shop

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:04 pm

thanks david, this was a fun project to work on. my love for horror/cheapo masks/ slime lives on in wearable form now!

hopefully i'll be working with them more once they get planted in their studio

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 pm

I really love that Booger Man, Michael. You guys did some phenomenal work on it. I am really blown away by the details and colours; you've captured it perfectly. I have a deep love for rubber and plastic halloween masks, which it is such a sad thing that you don't seen anymore. I don't know what caused this development, but halloween has always been my favourite 'holiday' of the year, and I have a deep appreciation and connection with these things.

Anyway, Booger Man is perfect. Captures that wonderful delight of of the slime/goo creatures, while stamped all over with the brilliant Skattum touch. I really look forward to seeing what is to come.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:08 am

that freakin rules

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:24 pm

That mask is so rad!

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:31 pm

I keep thinking he must have a serious case of the Sugarons, with a touch of the Gorbagos complicating matters further. Nothing a pinch of Satan King from the cupboard can't clear up, though.
Post a reply