ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:28 pm

Gary Panter's JIMBO 
Comment King

Post Gary Panter's JIMBO
Hey Guys, Dark Horse is just now releasing the new JIMBO vinyl doll thru Things From Another World. I think it's not too late to get in on the pre-order. Features a supercool box designed and drawn by Gary, loincloth and a anatomically correct penis in vinyl for jimbo!! plus a trade paperback from Gary featuring all the designs that went into making this piece and other odd trivia. The doll is like $49.99 or $39.99 if you catch the presale from TFAW.

jimbo is like the world's sexiest cartoon character ever created if you ask me!

Becasue of my past association with Gary, I got clued in to where to obtain the uber-limited version, which is $125, includes a hardback book from Gary and a different t-shirt for jimbo. if anybody wants this, please pm me.

i hope this is not out of line. i'm not making any money off of it, just spreadin the love to any other hard core gary panter fans. ;) and since this is a pretty smart group, i figure there must be tons of fans of his here. if it is, just delete and ignore. :)

R A I N B O W
All the shit I want here:
viewtopic. ... 748#242748
Tradelist: coming up!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:35 pm