ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Cop A Squat Toys

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:04 am

Hey CASTies. The Gh exclsuive with meditative squating is finally up on the Gh site. Really sorry about the Lag. Sent it to my webby uploader dude and never looked back. July was all SDCC craziness. It's up now. It's asinine and stoopid fresh colors make me do my own squats http://grasshutcorp.com/blog/ Thanks again Cop A Squat Toys

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Skinner release info

10 available, a screen printed 11"x14" 5 color burn your retina fluorescent colored art print is included. Thursday 8/29 Noon PST , $225. The header card is also screen printed. Available HERE

The prints will also be sold individually HERE on the same date and time.
All of the printing was done by me at AS Printing Press.

I seriously couldn't be happier with how these turned out, Skinner is truly some sort of black magic wizard!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 am

Thanks everyone for your continued support yesterday, it means a lot it really does. Also thanks again to Skinner for everything he did an amazing job as always!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:20 pm

The print really made this release. Well done.

Now to find some more wall space...

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Cop A Squat Toys will be attending NYCC this year!! We are thrilled to have 10 Semi Korosiya NYCC Okaasan exclusives with us!  The toys will be available on Friday the 11th, at 3pm, at the Clutter Magazine booth --  #504.They’re priced at $60 each, so we definitely don’t expect them to last long!!! 

I would like to thank Clutter Magazine for being gracious enough for having us at their booth.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Maybe the best SK's yet. Who wants to be my NYCC mule?

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:50 pm

These are insanely rad. I'm definitely gonna have to ask a favor or two from a couple peeps headin' out East next month!

Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:28 am

Those are nice! I'll have to try to get one.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:48 am

That purple is nice. I really like that color! Awesome rendition of the figure.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 am

Any of you guys watch the video? I think Adam deserves special recognition for launching the first toy into near space... ! It looked so natural up there.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:11 am

^ That bad boy is just pissing all over us from space.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks fellas! I'm pretty stoked how everything turned out, it was a pricey endeavor but everything came together in the end.

moodydoom yeah the yellow part is from the payload package. It does look like he's taking a piss from 90k feet, which would be sorta awesome!

Here's a crappy IG pic of the payload box the day before we launched. Here you can see the GoPro Camera, the Spot GPS tracker and Contour video camera are in the box with hand warmer so they wouldn't freeze up at that high altitude. Also that shiny square thing on the top right is the FAA required reflector. We had to register this flight with the local FAA towers before launch.

Here's a much longer video, it shows part of the descent sped up where you can see the exploded balloon get wrapped around the toy. Total flight time was about 3 hours.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:59 am

excellent . . . nice choice of music too!

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 am

I love the colour shift every-time the sun gets behind it. Whole video is a great creative idea...and yeah Moog, perfect music.
5 minutes onwards makes me damn dizzy.
Keep those releases coming dude.

Next video, kaiju battle in space! Maybe a Cop A Squat Greasebat clash? ; )

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 am

Aswesome brother cant wait for nycc... Booth #504 ;-)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 am

I've wanted an SK for a while now and that colourway is beautiful. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to grab one.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 am

NYCC left overs are up on the store http://www.CopASquatToys.bigcartel.com

Thanks again to Paul at Monster Island, Clutter and everyone that came out and supported us!

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:25 pm

That video is fucking awesome! PROPS (VA represent!)

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

CopASquatToys wrote:NYCC left overs are up on the store http://www.CopASquatToys.bigcartel.com

Thanks again to Paul at Monster Island, Clutter and everyone that came out and supported us!

I can't believe there are any left. This one is awesome you guys should grab them while you can.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 am

I'll have a micro run of these at Spanky Stokes booth #201. Along with a few one off's

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:01 pm

^ anyone looking for this guys can still grab one here. http://spankystokes.limitedrun.com/products/521224-d-con-2013-spankystokes-x-copasquat-toys-semi-korosiya-micro-run-and-one-offs

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 am

Spanky stokes is having a black friday sale. use BLACKFRIDAY at checkout and you could pick up the DCon Korosiya for less 20%. Ridiculous deal.

http://spankystokes.limitedrun.com/products/521224-d-con-2013-spankystokes-x-copasquat-toys-semi-korosiya-micro-run-and-one-offs

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 am

This will be the last release of this year for Semi Korosiya. Available today at 3pm EST, $70 plus shipping comes bagged with a screen printed header card. Only 13 available.

Thanks everyone for your support this year it means so much!

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Got this sucker just in time to ring in the new year.

Looking forward to seeing what Adam cooks up in 2014.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:59 pm

moodydoom wrote:Got this sucker just in time to ring in the new year.

Looking forward to seeing what Adam cooks up in 2014.

That's a beauty Moody! Great pick-up!
Post a reply