ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Cop A Squat Toys

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 am

Great pic! :D

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Holy shit!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:01 am

excellent!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 am

this toy looks really good with a pupil painted on. much better IMO

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 am

I got to see this thing in person at the Locals Only show in Massachusetts. Pretty amazing...the photo's a little on the dim side. The figure is more vibrant in person. Those techy bits are really crazy though!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm

I really like that custom. I'd add it to my collection if I could actually afford it. :lol:

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Yeah, that's a LOT of loot!

The motherfucker has a vacuum tube sticking outta his back! :lol:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 am

Monster Worship x Cop A Squat Toys present the first Semi Korosiya SDCC '13 exclusive. Chad did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Available 7/19, 4pm at the Dragatomi booth #5350, $75.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 am

Fantastic colours, everything seems to work very well on these guys. Love the yellow vinyl. Excellent work Chad!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 am

These turned out great! Love that yellow
Last edited by Acolorfulmonster on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 am

Love the yellow vinyl and the red over silver sprays! Nice work Chad!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 pm

very nice, paint job is swell Chad

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 am

I dig how the black rub picks out all the detail in his belly.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Really dig that colorway

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 am

Thx. Black & Yellow & Silver are my "signature colors" as a tribute to all things Pittsburgh.
Hah.
I am in love with the pink vcolor though.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am

Custom by my buddy and local cat, Dski One. The colors on this piece are absolutely asinine.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 am

xSuicide Squadx wrote:The colors on this piece are absolutely asinine.
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than using 'sick.' Maybe I am not cool and hip like you to 'get it,' but you realise that you are insulting your so-called friend's work, right? [to every normal English-speaking person outside of your little group of 'cats' that think using a work in the opposite sense of its meaning is the epitome of next level thinking.]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 am

It may sound insulting to you, which is unfortunate, but I know what I mean when I speak. If that's something that's going to bug you enough to go on a mini rant I find that unfortunate as well. He and I share the same language barrier, so if you feel the need to insult that, rather than focus on critiquing the work he did, have at it, hoss.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 am

Look, it is nothing personal, I was trying to help you out by pointing out the fact that to anyone else reading your post, you are saying you think the colours on that figure are stupid. Or somehow donkey-related. If you were trying to compliment your friend's work, it does not come across, that's all.
asinine, adj. (comparative more asinine, superlative most asinine)

1. Failing to exercise intelligence or judgment; ridiculously below average rationality.
2. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of donkeys.

Fine, I agree, it is asinine. I stand corrected. Moving on.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 am

Nothing you said came across as "helping", much like my use of "asinine" didn't come across to you as complimentary. You're seemingly just being insulting and condescending for the sake of being insulting and condescending. But I do appreciate your honest input in that last sentence. Regardless, I love this piece and I love the colors!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 am

Well let's be honest the figure is kinda stoooopid! :D

I really like the crazy colors on this, Dave's painting is way underrated in my book. Also starting to work on a new figure, hoping it will go MUCH faster than this first one.

Thanks for the support everyone, it's much appreciated!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Awesome news, dude. Can't wait to see concepts and prototypes in the future! I definitely agree that David's paint apps are underrated. I have four figures painted by him so far.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 pm

xSuicide Squadx wrote:Custom by my buddy and local cat, Dski One. The colors on this piece are absolutely asinine.

Hot damn... that looks awesome!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 am

What's left of the SDCC MW release, among other MW goodness, will be available tonight at 7pm EST over at http://www.MonsterWorship.com

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:04 am

Hey CASTies. The Gh exclsuive with meditative squating is finally up on the Gh site. Really sorry about the Lag. Sent it to my webby uploader dude and never looked back. July was all SDCC craziness. It's up now. It's asinine and stoopid fresh colors make me do my own squats http://grasshutcorp.com/blog/ Thanks again Cop A Squat Toys
Post a reply