ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Cop A Squat Toys

Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 am

In case you don't know (I didn't), some KILLER S-K one-offs up now in the FOE shop...

Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 am

Lots of amazing stuff still available from the Monster Triple Feature show. Toys and prints alike, thumbs up to the artists. Oh, if only I wasn't so broke!

Tue May 14, 2013 10:55 am

Awesome, I was wondering how the show went I hadn't heard any news.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 am

Blank Black Semi Korosiya third release info
Available Friday, June 7th, 3pm EST
http://www.CopASquatToys.bigcartel.com
$65 plus shipping comes with a bag and screen printed header card.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 am

looking good, and great photo too.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm

CopASquatToys wrote:Blank Black Semi Korosiya third release info
Available Friday, June 7th, 3pm EST
http://www.CopASquatToys.bigcartel.com
$65 plus shipping comes with a bag and screen printed header card.

I'm definitely gonna be going for one of these, since I missed the clear blue on its release day. Such a great color for a blank.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 am

How the H did you get such a good photo!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 am

Greasebat wrote:How the H did you get such a good photo!

Seriously, Adam!
Is it regular black vinyl, or is there a slight pearlescence/silvery-ness to it?

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:43 am

It's just regular black vinyl, no fancy pants vinyl. Just added black vignette on a B&W photo taken with a black paper background and the logo slapped on.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 am

Nice!

This may be my first grab at this guy! He looks great!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:41 pm

CopASquatToys wrote:As far as the name, Cicadas always fascinated me as a kid because they can get pretty bad here in SW VA, we used to collect a bunch of the shells when I was young and it just sorta stuck with me. As a matter of fact the 17 year Cicada returns this year in VA and a lot of the eastern seaboard and they are extremely loud. People here hate them but I guess I'm the odd man out, because nothing says summer like the buzz of those creepy ass bugs!

There's your story right there. I love that you are drawing inspiration from both your childhood and your natural environment. In a world of increasingly derivative creations and work saddled with tropes and pop-culture references, this really stands out.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 am

Reminder, today at 3pm EST the blacketh cometh or something.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Pretty stoked I got one of the black releases. I was trying to rush home and got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic from an accident, so I ended up ordering in the car. Very smooth process, though!

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Ordered the black and, now I'm bummed I didn't pick up the unpainted green.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:00 am

Cop a Squat Toys and DSKI One have collaborated on this lovely GID Semi Korosiya release. Masterfully painted by DSKI One and packaged with a translucent GID header card. They will go live Saturday June 15 at 3pm EST at copasquattoys.bigcartel.com $100 + shipping. There will only be 8 available so don't hesitate.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 am

I dearly love my friends whose wedding I’m going to on Saturday.
However… :cry:
I’m super-bummed I’ll miss this gorgeous release, which I thought would be my first SK.
Good luck, all! I’m sure these will be gone in a blink!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

That is a kickass paint job.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 am

gatiio wrote:That is a kickass paint job.

Local artist from AZ his name is Dave. His paint job is getting better and better :shock:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm very excited and hopeful to snag one of these. I love that the eye looks like a solid pearl. These colors are insane! Great figure, great paint, and the header cards will glow! David definitely hit this out of the park.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:00 am

Surprisingly there are still a couple of these left.

Mixed Parts

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

There may or may not be some mixed parts show up in the store tomorrow at a random time.

Re: Mixed Parts

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:46 pm

CopASquatToys wrote:There may or may not be some mixed parts show up in the store tomorrow at a random time.

Too many releases so close together, a mixed parts would be great. SDCC is too close though good thing I'll be at work all day tomorrow.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Yeah sorry it's more just for fun. Won't be many and they'll be cheap.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:56 am

Cop a squat and grab a grass hut.
Cop a squat has a mini show at Gh next week, july third, that be a wednesday. mini Gh exclusive, prints, and mayeb a few other goodies. remember kids. this show is a day earlier than normal, and the next day is some sort of american holiday. We will have the grill going wednesday though. Should be good times.
http://grasshutcorp.com/blog/

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

#365daysofjeff I believe in awesome mail days. Day 21 #copasquattoys #cupco #iluilu by eat balls, on Flickr
Post a reply