ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: SLAVExONE

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Yes they can come with orders...

For $500 US dollars! Muhahahaha.

Ahem. Or for free. We're gonna work all that out. I want to get slave one into the hands of as many people as possible. I'm as big a fan as everyone else.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

SLAVExONExMONSTER WORSHIP t-shirts will be avail. at the con at our booth and online after con in MonsterWorship site

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm

well done!

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 am

Posted pictures of Debiruman, Mel, and more at blog.nakamatoys.com really looking forward to this. Wish I was gonna be in New Orleans to see these premiered!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 am

Good luck guys! Expect lot's o' pictures from the con.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:29 pm

everything looks pretty awesome! definitely gotta get my hands on a Gargamel

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:39 pm

The Blot wrote:everything looks pretty awesome! definitely gotta get my hands on a Gargamel

The Mel's are cool, there is a photo on Facebook, but I didn't see any of the t-shirts?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 pm

[quote="but I didn't see any of the t-shirts?"/quote]

thanks guys, there's another shirt not pictured of the old white sox logo

and mels..(sorry giant pic)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

sick. the booth looks good!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 am

here's the other shirt & some closer shots of more toys. more pics on our site http://www.slaveone.com

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Hoping to make it there tomorrow.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks to all the skullbrainers that made it out.. It was great to meet all of you! The con was a big success and we saved a few toys for the web.. They will go up soon once I get stuff shipped to Nakama Toys
I only picked up a few toys at the con.. but this was my favorite score at $2

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm

ah...good old yak face

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Slave X One Resin going to be in the mail to Nakama headquarters soon! I'll post links here when I get it all listed!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 pm

How cool is it to get a package of toys in the mail you were not expecting.
Thanks for the early surprise Christmas gift Adam!
You really made my day. :D

Last edited by plastichunter on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Nice Connell!! I also got a surprise box from Adam- SlavexOne today. Mine was a wedding gift. My wife Darlenne has been asking me to get her a SxO sticker for over 2 years ago when we were hanging out with Adam in L.A. She loved the stickers, buttons, and resin figures. Thanks Adam and SxO!!! Everything looks great. It was a great surprise!!

SxO SlavexOne by mildew180, on Flickr

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:17 am

Awesome !!! hope i can score a pink Mel' for my daughter and a devil man for myself !!!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Thank you guys! I'm just happy people like what I'm doin half the time.. without all of you there would be no me!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 pm

really appreciate all the support from everyone !
it's been a tough year, hopefully we can pick things up a bit more next year.

Last edited by kroker on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Took me way too long to upload the photo of my score from New Orleans Comic Con. Great meeting Adam and talking about toy shit.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 pm

ah cool, you got my other favorite dx toy. we didn't get a good pic of that one. I had forgotten about it.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:41 am

nice bumper pool table

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 pm

OK, I need a mini with the Devilman head and that Devilman tee!

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 pm

So much great stuff in those photos that you just never see get the attention it should.
I need to pay more attention.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

audiodifficulties wrote:So much great stuff in those photos that you just never see get the attention it should.
I need to pay more attention.

This ^ I always seem to miss stuff in the online store. I have no one to blame but myself but I am always bummed about it. I need to stay more on top of things.
Post a reply