ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: MVH Ollie, Enma & Berserker

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 am

congrats carlisle :D
the details look amazing, im surprised there were so many (and yet never enough lol)

grats and condolences :wink:

and happy 1st rich!!!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 am

Congrats William and any other lucky skullbrainers! I got lucky as well! Thanks Rich, kickass release.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 am

can't win them all... grrrr....!!! congrats to the lucky ones

8)

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 am

I hope enough winners share pics so we can see the range of blood splatter! Which Leviathan had the biggest brunch?

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:46 am

Congrats to all of the winners!

Killer release!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Congratulations to the winners,I did get lucky today though I picked up a sludge from the store drop.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:47 pm

spatula007 wrote:I hope enough winners share pics so we can see the range of blood splatter! Which Leviathan had the biggest brunch?

^Ditto. Lets see those variations. No luck for me this time around. Hoping for another Leviathan lottery release is quickly around the corner for another try. :D

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 pm

My guess is Sam is next :twisted:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:31 pm

eckotyper wrote:My guess is Sam is next :twisted:

Joke on the noobs? :P

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Sam isn't looking good this year, factory is wayyyyyy behind. Yikes !!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Rich wrote:Sam isn't looking good this year, factory is wayyyyyy behind. Yikes !!

aww and I was looking forward to Sam

but hey, on the bright side, my first lottery win! yay!! finally got lucky! congrats to the other winners too, I'm excited for my first Leviathan!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Rich wrote:Sam isn't looking good this year, factory is wayyyyyy behind. Yikes !!

Thanksgiving Turkey Sam? Christmas Sam? ;)

Ictoys wrote:but hey, on the bright side, my first lottery win! yay!! finally got lucky! congrats to the other winners too, I'm excited for my first Leviathan!

First win is always the sweetest! Congrats!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

chimply.kaiju wrote:

Thanksgiving Turkey Sam? Christmas Sam? ;)

Ictoys wrote:but hey, on the bright side, my first lottery win! yay!! finally got lucky! congrats to the other winners too, I'm excited for my first Leviathan!

First win is always the sweetest! Congrats!

Even better Dcon Sam release!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 pm

chimply.kaiju wrote:First win is always the sweetest! Congrats!

yes yesss!! MY PRECIOUSSSSS!! #smeagol

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 am

Valentines Sam it is then... the one time you have to break your Sam only comes out in October only (unless at shows) :lol:

Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Just got home from vacation and got to open the Hulk!

Top notch Rich! This beast is amazing!

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 am

Test pull image for the SB release is in !

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 pm

^^ Oooohhhhhh.... that looks so good, can't wait for my set :D

Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:20 pm

That matches the Monoghost from the 2013 Lucky Bags really well. Makes sense after all.

[Image
Stolen from my IG account.

Thanks, Rich!!!
Last edited by spatula007 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm drooling over this pic. Looking forward to the arrival of my set !
Thanks for the updates, good sir.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:56 am

that's some sexy ads vinyl....going yo make my shelves look stellar.....thanks for the opportunity Rich

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:03 am

Did they ship yet?

Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Leviathan has come ashore ! ...

but you are killing me , Rich . Putting a great toy in such a beautiful package = can hardly bear to open it ... no matter how careful I am , i'm still tearing up a work of art :cry:

:P Next time , just put your toys in plastic Piggly Wiggly grocery bags & use old pizza box cardboard for the header. That way , I don't feel bad about opening it :P

And speaking of beautiful packaging ... it would be nice to have a header card or sticker drawn by your son .... maybe his take on the MVH logo ? That would make a release extra-special :D

Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:33 pm

carlisle60 wrote:Leviathan has come ashore ! ...

but you are killing me , Rich . Putting a great toy in such a beautiful package = can hardly bear to open it ... no matter how careful I am , i'm still tearing up a work of art :cry:

:P Next time , just put your toys in plastic Piggly Wiggly grocery bags & use old pizza box cardboard for the header. That way , I don't feel bad about opening it :P

And speaking of beautiful packaging ... it would be nice to have a header card or sticker drawn by your son .... maybe his take on the MVH logo ? That would make a release extra-special :D

Rip that baggie open :)

My son right now would just be drawing crazy lines and dripping snots on it :lol:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:31 pm

He sent us Decins favorite gummies right now :) while that was cool in itself... Those didn't last... Hey will go bad if it don't eat em, so take the mental picture and down the hatchet!
Post a reply