ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: MVH Doji San and DX Slugde Demons

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:44 pm

in no way do I consider myself a photographer so disregard the crappiness of this shot.

Robert, do what you do best and take a proper black light shot of this guy.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:47 pm

That's a pretty damn good black light shot, Adam! Looks rad with the colors so drastically changed! Unfortunately, I do not own a black light!

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:16 am

wizeguy wrote:in no way do I consider myself a photographer so disregard the crappiness of this shot.

Robert, do what you do best and take a proper black light shot of this guy.

Wow! Very cool. I love glow, and glow other than green is always nice to see.

xSuicide Squadx wrote:That's a pretty damn good black light shot, Adam! Looks rad with the colors so drastically changed! Unfortunately, I do not own a black light!

If you're interested, I recommend this:

http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesalers-Ul ... ge_o03_s00

Fires a very intense UV light which is perfect for lighting up toys. Just....don't shine it at your carpet. :shock:

Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Congrats to the winners!!

The colors on this guy are so bright!! It's hard to remember that this is the death-touch demon when he looks so vibrant.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:29 pm

spatula007 wrote:Congrats to the winners!!

The colors on this guy are so bright!! It's hard to remember that this is the death-touch demon when he looks so vibrant.

Was something released in the last few weeks? Im so fucking confused.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Headhunter wrote:
spatula007 wrote:Congrats to the winners!!

Was something released in the last few weeks? Im so fucking confused.

People are getting their Heartbreaker DXs now - the pink and green demons. It was by lottery back in February.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 pm

xSuicide Squadx wrote:The vibrance on this Heart Breaker is insane, and the ivory base is glossy and gorgeous! The header art made to look like a Valentine, and personalized by Rich with each lucky winner's name, was a really nice/cool touch! Major props to anyone that scored the chase. That freak is beautiful!!!

Not as good of a picture, but throwing the chase up here for future reference. Numbered edition of 5.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:36 pm

I think that's a great photo! All of the cors are caught and represented well! I can't imagine how fantastic the chase is in hand. Congrats to you and Megan! :-D

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am

Yet another really head popping release! Simple yet stands out so much :twisted:

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:55 am

This DX just makes me more excited to get my orange sparkle DX :oops:

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Brilliant as always!

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:38 pm

the chase is gorgeous david!

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Hey everyone! Stop posting in here! I keep coming back thinking there's going to be Doji San news!!!

Sat May 28, 2016 12:22 pm

So.... how was everyone's evening yesterday?

Sat May 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Biff wrote:So.... how was everyone's evening yesterday?

Rewarding! :)

Sat May 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Excited for a black and white marbled sludge! :P

Hopefully some of you guys post your Kraken GID pieces here! :)

Sat May 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Nice - I'm happy to see some folks here with success.
The way Rich posted the sale was perfect for giving humans the edge over the 'bots.
Well done.
Last edited by spungee on Sat May 28, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 pm

You know I'm just going to say it, it sucked. And I knew I would not get anything. Refreshed perfectly on time and had zero chance. My son just said "dad that sucks I'm sorry, you were on it! That's so lame." I just have to agree. Even ten year olds think it's stupid asf. But noleaser, a manager at kidrobot gets one. Great.

So no, it wasn't fun, it wasn't rewarding. Just like every single other mvh release. I have never won even one. Never. No chance unless you have an "in". I'm sorry if you're reading this rich but fuck it. How am I supposed to feel? I give up. It feels shitty every time. Way fun.
Last edited by quentor on Sat May 28, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Managed to score a Kraken, which I'm pretty excited about. Don't see how these drops require an "in" aside from those out there using bots. I've scored from time to time on these kinds of drops over the last few years and sometimes you get something in your cart and sometimes you don't. Just have patience and I'm sure you'll manage to find something eventually.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing this guy in person!

Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Deleted
Last edited by quentor on Sat May 28, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Sat May 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Deleted
Last edited by quentor on Sat May 28, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Last edited by useless toys on Sat May 28, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Deleted
Last edited by quentor on Sat May 28, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:48 pm

I guess I'm out of "hey congrats guys" comments. You gotta win one once in a while and when you dont, ever, it's not fun at all. I'm done wasting my time on these drops. Rich sorry you know I love you, good luck on everything, thanks for everything. I just can't do this shit anymore. I have a life, and it doesn't make me feel like shit. This does. Not worth it.
Last edited by quentor on Sat May 28, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply