ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: MOCKSHOCK

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:58 am

Finally after a long delay i got my mini bat last night. I pulled a sugar cookie! I was hoping for a curse bat but sugar and posion were my 2nd choices from day one so im happy ;) thanks paul for a great release!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:28 am

treblekicker wrote:anyone still waiting on their second change blank mini mockbats from unbox? mine departed hong kong on feb. 5th, but i'm unable to track it past its departure from HK the next day.

hoping it's not in customs hell...

i've heard from a few of you in the same situation as me. i just reached out to jim from unbox to see if there is any way to check the status of our bats...i'll report back on what i hear. :/

Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 pm

So happy to have tracked down a trade!!

http://instagram.com/p/BCgI4m_zHw-/

Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Finally , my wayward bat arrived to join the colony ..

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 pm

[GULP]

That classic colorway works so well on Mockbats.

Great score, William.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:12 am

treblekicker wrote:
treblekicker wrote:anyone still waiting on their second change blank mini mockbats from unbox? mine departed hong kong on feb. 5th, but i'm unable to track it past its departure from HK the next day.

hoping it's not in customs hell...

i've heard from a few of you in the same situation as me. i just reached out to jim from unbox to see if there is any way to check the status of our bats...i'll report back on what i hear. :/

never heard back from jim, but my bat arrived today. and i've heard reports of other happy bat fanatics (bat-natics?) receiving theirs over the past several days.

pic(s) forthcoming!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:23 am

For those who still haven't, maybe address it here in the Unbox thread. Dan from Unbox subscribes to the thread (gets a direct email anytime a post is added).

Just a thought. Might help.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:46 pm

here we go (i probably did a little too much with this):

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

I scored this guy for my birthday at the Paul Kaiju show at Stranger Factory!

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 pm

I couldn't believe I would be in attendance for the Dual Bat's first, official release, let alone be lucky enough to walk away with one. I can't even begin to describe how much Paul outdid himself with this one( as well as the rest of the one offs) on every aspect. The size is perfect and it's so much fun to hold when looking it over.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Wow, super wicked score Robert.....!!! way to go, bravo....!!!

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:48 pm

#projectguano

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:57 pm

^ Hella excited about this.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Did any else get a mixed bat? I was able to secure one but it looks like it sold out super quick.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:22 pm

bryce_r wrote:Did any else get a mixed bat? I was able to secure one but it looks like it sold out super quick.

Many people did score one including myself :D I guess 1 piece per order made it fair for others to score one.
Last edited by dago on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Nice.Didn't realize it was 1 per customer but that's fantastic. Can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:59 pm

It wasn't restricted to one per order...

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Russblue11 wrote:It wasn't restricted to one per order...

Well I tried to order 3 and didn't allowed me, I guess they all were taken already
Last edited by dago on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:17 pm

I scored one, wouldn't let me add more to the cart either.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:32 pm

I bought more than one - you gotta be ninja fast :twisted:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Got more than one here as well ... but i really thought there would be plenty of these available since there was such a demand for the first batch last fall :?

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:48 pm

So you guys want a medal or something. :D

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:57 pm

I was able to pick one up, first Mockbat for me and I've loved this character for so long! They sold out quick! Probably didn't last 5 minutes.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:02 pm

I was refreshing from 2:58 to 3:03PM

Yesterday. Today I completely forgot this was going on.. Congrats to all that scored!!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 pm

What's projectguano?
Post a reply