ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: MISHKA

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Greg Mishka wrote:This is going on the bloglin tomorrow, but here is a little sneak peak

Ah wow, thanks for posting, I'll check the blog out.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:16 am

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 am

bansheebot wrote:Spidey Bootleg's so bootleg he's only got six legs on his spidey.

lol thats just how booty spidey do...

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

Limited to 10
!!!!

Nagball in a spidey costume? That's something I'd like to see. And this head is awesome.
Last edited by bbb on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:55 am

This is what makes me horny!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 am

ok, not my cup of tea. thanks for posting.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 am

slipstar01 wrote:This is what makes me horny!

I'm with you in the spirit of the statement but not in an erection... but appreciate the passion

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Fuck. The one thing I wanted the most from you guys, right in front of me. I couldn't be on that line longer than an hour and a half though. I had to get back to work. Maybe next year! or Saturday!

And hey, my new friend who did me a solid at the lulu booth, SIGN UP to sb already!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 am

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:36 am

I NEED one of those..

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 am

bbb wrote:Fuck. The one thing I wanted the most from you guys, right in front of me. I couldn't be on that line longer than an hour and a half though. I had to get back to work. Maybe next year! or Saturday!

And hey, my new friend who did me a solid at the lulu booth, SIGN UP to sb already!

If you are who I think you are, they started selling us stuff probably 10 minutes after you left. I felt really bad. But you got a boss so not that bad :wink:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 am

Silently crying to myself.
luciferj wrote:Image

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:41 am

g_money wrote:
bbb wrote:Fuck. The one thing I wanted the most from you guys, right in front of me. I couldn't be on that line longer than an hour and a half though. I had to get back to work. Maybe next year! or Saturday!

If you are who I think you are, they started selling us stuff probably 10 minutes after you left. I felt really bad. But you got a boss so not that bad :wink:

Of course they did. Damn! Yeah, can't have everything.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 am

Let it be said that no one paints a nasty vagina like Lamour! Damn I want one of those. Why do these things always have to cost so much? Toy or otherwise.... :shock:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Daimyo wrote:Let it be said that no one paints a nasty vagina like Lamour! Damn I want one of those. Why do these things always have to cost so much? Toy or otherwise.... :shock:

you wouldn't believe what the up-keep on a vagina costs these days

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 am

LamourSupreme wrote:Our surprise guest for NYCC will be this guy. It's resin. I painted them. Also quite limited.

best thing ever.
My fave ever movie monster. so bummed i live on the wrong side of the world to even try and get one of these.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Nice talking with you again LS!!!!! Always doing killer art!!!! hope you don't mind me posting this. Caught in the action!!!!Image

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:16 am

MILTRON wrote:Nice talking with you again LS!!!!! Always doing killer art!!!! hope you don't mind me posting this. Caught in the action!!!!Image

I usually catch him doing a lot worse!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Put up a raffle for the NYCC Mishka Bootleg on www.nakamatoys.com and the BST thread.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 am

Anyone interested in the vagina monster they are available at Mishka's website :wink:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:46 pm

so are the hold fast bike straps and they are great!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

not a bad price on the vag...

wish i had the funds right now. only 2 in stock too.. they are gonan be gone :/ *cries cries*

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 am

Predator Boogie, collecting heads.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 am

Sooo fucking nice. I honestly love this Boogie... Mishka always kills it! Congrats, Fourth!

Anybody get the unpainted release??
I Am The Fourth wrote:Predator Boogie, collecting heads.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 am

I was going to get the unpainted, but then I noticed the spray on the stomach was an upside down cross and well... That was that.
Post a reply