ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Killer Krampus

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Standing by with payment :) I can't wait for these guys!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Wow that red looks pretty nice! is the other color GID?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Looking forward to these.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:27 pm

That red is good.....but that gid....

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 pm

out of this world, such a good sculpt

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Looks awesome, I really want to see a painted run, and I hope there's a green vinyl release in the future.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:36 pm

:shock: I really like this guy! Very nice figure!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

stolleboy wrote:Looking forward to these.

:roll:

Way to participate

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am

this came out really great. is that a small child I see hiding behind him?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 am

EVOM wrote:this came out really great. is that a small child I see hiding behind him?

Looks like an animal skull :shock:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

I thought he meant the same thing, but if you look closely there's a little red guy right behind the Killer Krampus. You can see a little leg and maybe the top of a little hand back there.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:30 am

TiredChildren wrote:I thought he meant the same thing, but if you look closely there's a little red guy right behind the Killer Krampus. You can see a little leg and maybe the top of a little hand back there.

no i wasnt joking, haha. looks like a leg and a foot inbetween krampus' arm and hip

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 am

it reminds me a lot of the hard plastic toys one would find bootlegged at some 99cent store. I dig this guy and if I remember correctly he comes with different weapons, right?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

EVOM wrote:
TiredChildren wrote:I thought he meant the same thing, but if you look closely there's a little red guy right behind the Killer Krampus. You can see a little leg and maybe the top of a little hand back there.

no i wasnt joking, haha. looks like a leg and a foot inbetween krampus' arm and hip

Well he traditionally carries a basket of bad children on his back.

Image Image

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Really excited for this toy. I saw the test pull when I was in Tokyo and I love the sculpt. Articulation kept me from putting it down. Congrats!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks, everyone! I've been putting some paint on these dudes, I think they are lookin' pretty good, thus far.
I'll be putting these out in the wild sometime in May. I'll drop a note here before they go up for sale.
I am super-stoked about this! :D

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 pm

They really are looking wonderful, and seeing them finally painted up is really going to blow my mind I expect. Can I just ask, is that GID vinyl, white, or cream? I actually really loved the light blue used for the test pull too, in case you are thinking about the next order. :wink:

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

ultrakaiju wrote:They really are looking wonderful, and seeing them finally painted up is really going to blow my mind I expect. Can I just ask, is that GID vinyl, white, or cream? I actually really loved the light blue used for the test pull too, in case you are thinking about the next order. :wink:

It's white GID and it glows like it's radioactive and very dangerous. You can almost read in the dark with it.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself here, if it goes well enough for a second run, the light blue is in the mix. Time will tell. :wink:
Last edited by Mr.Krotpong on Mon May 13, 2013 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 pm

I've been painting for a few days now. These are all works in progress, but they are very close to being finished.

I've still got so much work to do... I'm gonna grind it out pretty quick, though. The header is almost finished, bags and other accessories are on order. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks!

Wed May 01, 2013 4:38 am

the paint just made these so much cooler. and that is totally a fuckin child in his barrel!!
i want to see the child!! please let him look like one of the weirdo kids in the olde timey illustrations.
Last edited by evom on Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 4:45 am

Every time i see an update for this toy it just get better.i agree with evom,the paint really sets these guys off.

Wed May 01, 2013 6:20 am

Fantastic !!!

Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 am

Im liking that paint a lot. The rub really does a good job on the fur.

Im even more excited to see the little guy he is stealing away. :D

Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 am

Never knew I could like the Devil so much! These are fantastic!
Post a reply