ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: Gravy Toys

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 pm

I too have gone the DX route.

So excited for this release.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:44 am

Only 11 more days left, and so close to the second stretch goal. Lets get some fancy boxes made for our Jeff and Lonny

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:23 pm

DX it is! Can't wait :D

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

Final stretch of the stretch!

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 am

Congrats Bwana, $10,000 goal reached.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks guys. I woke up early, inspired this morning. After some heavy lifting of early grey tea. I decided with one week left I would go for some total balls out stretch goals, and created a few add-ons, and a mini stretch goal to help get there. The let's make Lonny campaign is now the Let's also make Drizzleshits campaign. Can i we do it in 7 days?
Here's some art for the mini catalog i am working on.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eatballs/13883712693/
and here's the turns I worked up for Drizzz to send off to the sculptor.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... onny/posts

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I am very excited with your project Bwana, I hope we reach the new goals!! Love how the mini catalog is coming along.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 am

the sketch that you send to beth is hilarious bwana. must be exciting for her to get to go off of that.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 am

EVOM wrote:the sketch that you send to beth is hilarious bwana. must be exciting for her to get to go off of that.

it's really nice having somebody know me well enough that i don't have to draw everything perfect. Same with Gargamel. they know how to translate images into 3-D so well.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 am

Fig Belly wrote:
EVOM wrote:the sketch that you send to beth is hilarious bwana. must be exciting for her to get to go off of that.

it's really nice having somebody know me well enough that i don't have to draw everything perfect. Same with Gargamel. they know how to translate images into 3-D so well.

I like your creative input to her, "this looks like dookie, I know you can fix it." It's fun to see how the sausage is made.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Joined the Reunited level! Two blanks? Yes please!

Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 pm

spatula007 wrote:Joined the Reunited level! Two blanks? Yes please!

I first joined as reunited because I long to see lonny & jeff in gorgeous clear rootbear!

Then I realized for an additional $34 bwana will throw in a 5x7 painting of your choice (lonny, dizz, jeff or one of those other fellows) to commemorate this kickstarter and add some 2D awesomeness. Anyone who is at the reunited level may want to upgrade to Commander of the Unicorns and grab a piece of personal art. $34 for a commission? Insanity!

5 days and counting!

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 am

Awesome Martin Ontiveros Drizzz print Level added! Only $25 for awesomeness.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am

Less than 48 hours to go for the kickstarter before it ends. It is almost to $12,000. It would be great to make it to the $15,000 stretch goal, and everyone in the Lonny glow level and up gets a blind bad metallic gold colored attachment. It would be cool to see another person go for the mural level this late in the game.
Last edited by lda9422 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Gold attachment at $15,000?? Awesome stretch goal!!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 am

last day. Working on translating lonny's latest haiku. 2.5k away from a little stretch goal where everybody at the lonny level and up gets a blind package metallic gold attachment or head. 5k away from adding Drizzz into the mix.

Why for i can no more figure out how to post flickr photos. It change. I no smart.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

flickr has been been rolling out a not-so-bbcode-friendly version.

this is where you can look for it:

and is this what you were gonna post?

lonny 4 eva!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:07 am

Yes. I did a couple different versions of me trying that to no avail though. I'll keep at it. Thanks treble!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:31 am

Ended with around $13,500. Now we just need one more mini kickstarter for Drizzz and gold bits. lol

Congrats Bwana.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 am

Congrats Bwana! very successssssful ssssss

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 am

pretty effin excited for root beer and pk and t9g and all of it. congrats bwanerds!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Congrats!!

Frederick the Beetle will have more company!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:08 pm

From Facebook-For Sale in the shop and I'm having a hard time not buying one. These are vintage dinos freshly cast by Grody and Painted by Bwana. 2 left.

Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 pm

ImageOn the road. #searchanddestroy for cookies by eat balls, on Flickr
New gizzard tank tomorrow.
Thanks for the thumbs up on the Dinosaurs. They were really fun to paint.

Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 am

So stoked for the new gizzard tank! Missed the first drop and have to play catch up to find that one but. I dig everything about the gizzard tank! Picked up a membership as well. Good looking out Bwana!
Post a reply